2018 Bounce Back released today!!

We were there a few days ago. I wanted just a 3 day trip in July 2018. The only non-club rooms they could offer me between the Poly, GF, CR, BC, and YC were either a theme park view room at GF or a lagoon view at BC. We ended up taking YC standard CL because it was practically the same price as those 2. I did not try any other deluxe resorts or moderates.
I just checked out on Saturday, Nov. 25 and when I called I checked BC, YC, BWI, Poly, CR, and GF. I was looking at July 7-16 and the only rooms offered were club level except BWI and GF.

So our first Disney vacation starts in a couple of months. If we aren't staying at a resort, do we still get the opportunity to bounce back?

So our first Disney vacation starts in a couple of months. If we aren't staying at a resort, do we still get the opportunity to bounce back?
Unfortunately no. The BounceBack offer is an incentive for those who are currently staying at a Disney Resort to book a future stay at a Disney Resort. It is not available to those staying offsite.

Can someone please clarify a question:

If we book a bounceback stay for 8/25/18 to 9/3/18 we'll pay rack for the 8/31/18-9/2/18 portion of the stay and get 30% off the remainder?

If we book a bounceback stay for 8/25/18 to 9/3/18 we'll pay rack for the 8/31/18-9/2/18 portion of the stay and get 30% off the remainder?
i think you might need to book a split stay with the discount on one reservation and the rack rate on another.

We arrive in 2 days and are staying CL contemporary and I have never booked a RO BB before, can I still add tickets and dining plan to this or is it that why it is called RO and I cannot do that? We are a family of 5 and want Club Level again but we are restricted to which Deluxes offer the ability for 5 to stay, I hope we can get it!! We are looking at 12/8 - 12/23

We arrive in 2 days and are staying CL contemporary and I have never booked a RO BB before, can I still add tickets and dining plan to this or is it that why it is called RO and I cannot do that? We are a family of 5 and want Club Level again but we are restricted to which Deluxes offer the ability for 5 to stay, I hope we can get it!! We are looking at 12/8 - 12/23
You can still add tickets and the dining plan to this bounce back offer. The reason it is called a room only bounce back is because only the room is discounted. You pay regular price for the tickets and dining plan. Disney also offers a free dining bounce back deal at certain times of the year but that BB offer has ended.

i think you might need to book a split stay with the discount on one reservation and the rack rate on another.

If there is a gap in between dates but falls under the same offer, you should be able to book a single reservation. The additional days would be rack rate. You can also make it into a package and add tickets and dining.

I have a bounce back question...is there ever an option to use a bounce back offer more than a year out? We will be there in a few days, but with our calendar already booked for 2018, we couldn't possibly make a return trip until 2019. Is there a way to book a 2019 trip with a bounce back offer from Dec 2017?

I have a bounce back question...is there ever an option to use a bounce back offer more than a year out? We will be there in a few days, but with our calendar already booked for 2018, we couldn't possibly make a return trip until 2019. Is there a way to book a 2019 trip with a bounce back offer from Dec 2017?
The bounce back is currently only for 2018 dates. 2019 BB dates will not be out for quite a number of months,

Just a heads up that even though one person can’t get something it may not mean there is nothing available. Each person looks for a specific set of dates and party size. Also, there are cancellations that happen. It’s bestvto call when you’re there to see what’s available at the tie you call.

Great call--got a fantastic BB offer at the poly for 5 for the end of April--now if we could only get a definitive answer on what rooms this "pool or marina view" actually includes.

Just booked a room-only bounceback for December 2018. I noticed a couple of differences from prior years:

1. I was given the choice of coding the reservation as “room only” with the usual room-only terms for payments and cancelations, or “basic package” with the ability to add tickets and dining later, but also with the stricter “package” payment and cancellation deadlines. I chose the package option because I don’t mind the terms, and I prefer to make payments and see my balance online. My past three bouncebacks were automatically coded as basic packages with no alternative. This is a very nice change for folks who prefer the room-only terms.

2. The reservations CM actually used the term “Bounceback.” And when I linked the new reservation in MDE, it shows as a “Bounceback Basic Package.” I thought that was interesting!

Good luck to everyone trying for a Bounceback! As of yesterday there was still great availability for the second week of December 2018. I got 30% off the Boardwalk Inn. :banana:

My bouncebacks (I have only done 2, in 2014 and 2015 I think) were both room only and payment not due until arrival. Now that I think about it, I had to ask for that specifically.

Asked about rates at a Deluxe resort for mid April. Only availability was for suites and Club Level Suites.

Asked about rates at a Deluxe resort for mid April. Only availability was for suites and Club Level Suites.
That seems to be common for this offer at deluxe. I had no issues booking a standard value room at Pop, but they didn't have what I wanted at POFQ so maybe mods and deluxes have fewer rooms available.

They always have been in the past. Even if they are not in the printed documents or mentioned when you call, be sure to ask.

Looking forward to hearing from someone who has asked about value resorts with the current B.B. offer

I booked two BB trips last week for August and December 2018 at Pop, and it was definitely 20% off there. I did not ask about All Star or AoA.

My August BB has a check out date of 9/1, and includes both discounted nights and non discounted ones, and I was able to book all days in one reservation.

My August BB has a check out date of 9/1, and includes both discounted nights and non discounted ones, and I was able to book all days in one reservation.

Thank you - we're mildly considering a split stay so hoping to avoid more reservations and confusion than already anticipated.

Just had a question about the free dining bounceback just out of curiosity as I know it's ended. So if you would've booked to check in the December 22, you'd get FD for the length of stay right? So you'd get FD over Christmas? Curious for next year. We'll be there end of august and wondering IF they'd offer this again could we book a Christmas trip for 2019 with FD?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!