2018-19 Race calendar for runDisney

Nice to see they're not continuing with the super early registrations.

Darkside is only coming up on it's 3rd year but being in April it's going to have to move around to not conflict with Easter. Happy to see that places it early in the month in 2019.

Darkside is only coming up on it's 3rd year but being in April it's going to have to move around to not conflict with Easter. Happy to see that places it early in the month in 2019.

Dark side is only going by into it’s 3rd year? Darn .... I’m still bucking legacy status (by accident)

That means I gotta at least try next year .... doesn’t it?

Since Easter is the 1st of April next year (just looked it up), to me it seems like it’s at around the same time as the holiday.

And it was similar this year with Easter in the 16th and DS weekend starting the 19th.

Seems to me they are taking advantage of Easter and those who can go from Easter weekend through the following weekend for their vacation, not trying to avoid it.

Or I’m interpreting it wrong. I don’t celebrate Easter so it’s not something I normally track.

I think you have your dates mixed up.
While it’s true that Easter is the 1st of April in 2018, Easter in 2019 isn’t until April 21st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!