2017 Holiday Events Start 11/18 This Year

I was thinking it just kept playing over and over from sunset to park close?

I didn't think it was a set show like Wishes fireworks, but I could be wrong. Universal seems to be vague on the details at this point.
I didn't even think about that possibility! It would be nice if it played continuously. Hopefully they announce more about it, but I may just have to wait until the first night they do it. Good thing we're not going until the end of December so I'll have plenty of time to plan!

I didn't even think about that possibility! It would be nice if it played continuously. Hopefully they announce more about it, but I may just have to wait until the first night they do it. Good thing we're not going until the end of December so I'll have plenty of time to plan!

We're arriving on Dec. 10th, but I'm sure someone will report back on it before then.

My son just saw part of the projection and just told me I'm going to cry :) not difficult to do since i cry at Publix commercials
Edit to add: apparently it's a full show, I also thought that it would be more of a vignette every couple of minutes like tree of Life or Sunser greetings

Last edited:
My son just saw part of the projection and just told me I'm going to cry :) not difficult to do since i cry at Publix commercials
Edit to add: apparently it's a full show, I also thought that it would be more of a vignette every couple of minutes like tree of Life or Sunser greetings

Any idea if it's runs just once a night or how many times?

Photo from last night's test of it (cred: Michael Aiello)

DOklShvX4AAUmhg.jpg:large

The potter areas look amazing at night with the decorations and lights (elegant and not over the top). Can't wait to see it all Friday night.

It’s not showing up as a show in the Uni app ... yet. They’ve added the MS concert and holiday parade (no official times yet) but nothing for the castle projections.

We’re planning to go to the parade and concert on Sat and will post any info that helps others plan. I’m hoping someone is planning to see the projection show Sat who can post any info about it. We want to see that Sun. :thumbsup2

Photo from last night's test of it (cred: Michael Aiello)

DOklShvX4AAUmhg.jpg:large

The potter areas look amazing at night with the decorations and lights (elegant and not over the top). Can't wait to see it all Friday night.

Oh that looks so beautiful. I can’t wait. Thanks for posting.

I've been sworn to secrecy, but I can say that there will be more than just projections, which leads me to believe it'll be one show.
Another update on the frog choir, the executives decided to alter the order of the songs so my son has to go into universal tomorrow at 6am to rehearse again

Arrgh wish u would post times already

Anyone remember what days & times grinchmas show

Thinking I might switch days to u on sat 25th arrival date but not sure we'd get it all done.

What are odds the castle show & parade would be at same time?

I assume the Nov 18 dates will be their holiday show
View attachment 283589

Didn't post as it was unclear to me, i'd say I'd assume so but lol they do seem to be tweaking things up to the last minute.

Haven't had much luck with their app in the past but going to download it again and check it up to & including our arrival for changes

Yay for multiple times. I guess I will just check the app and get a times guide when close to and in the parks.

Squeal. Loving the colors on the castle. Thanks so much for the picture Atricks.

Didn't post as it was unclear to me, i'd say I'd assume so but lol they do seem to be tweaking things up to the last minute.

Haven't had much luck with their app in the past but going to download it again and check it up to & including our arrival for changes
Saturday is first day of the Christmas shows. If anyone is going Saturday my son will be the vocal percussionist all day

For those still questioning, the Universal website officially shows the weekends blocked out on studio side for seasonal pass holders because of the MS concert now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter