2017 Fantasy Western September....lets just go trip. Updated 8/24/2017

I hit post too soon! Not sure what I was thinking.

We did absolutely nothing this weekend for FEs. We watched Season 6 of Game of Thrones to get ready for season 7. Yeah I know sad but we enjoyed it.

So we had to move our spa appointment earlier to make champagne testing. The Chocolate would have required our brunch reservation to be split into two reservations and I didn't think that made sense so...... I am passing on that for now. :)

Fish Extender gifts are done!! Dbf finished the final pieces this weekend. Yeah I was sleeping. All we need to do is add the who it is from tag and what the thing is for. Yes we are adding a description because it is a few different items.

My sister decided on a excursion for Cozumel and I saw disneycruiselineblog has July Western Caribbean Navigators up!! Woo Hoo!! Now to make sure my existing plans do not conflict with stuff I want to do.

Wow, I cannot believe it has been a month since I updated. So much has happened. I now have an ex boyfriend and have my very own concierge room all to myself.

Since a lot of things I was doing with him as a couple, I have had to make changes. I am still not really sure what I am doing. My family is on the ship so I have dinner companions.

I have canceled the couples choice Spa Villa. Yeah don't need that lol

I also canceled my excursion in Cozumel. My sister invited me to join her and her husband on the dune buggy and snorkel excursion but I don't really want to crash their adventure.

I am going to cancel my Grand Cayman excursion and just wander the port with my sister and do a little shopping.

My sister wants to cancel the ziplining but I don't know on that one either.

Finally, I am unsure of whether to go alone to Remy. Thoughts of anyone out there who has done it.

I have started my gathering process and have made a partial packing list. All the Fish extender gifts have been shipped to the ship. hehehehe shipped to the ship. I do not know why this makes me giggle.

Ohhhhh I did book myself a spa appointment for port Canaveral on the day before the ship leaves since I will be in early and by myself. I figure I will take advantage of it.

Six days. I leave next Thursday!! Packing list still in works but I am pleased with my delivery list for the fish extenders. My sister always makes funny of me because I write myself directions like go to aft stairs and up one deck head aft more lol........ Does it help me? A little on the ship but it gets me more in the mood.

1 week tomorrow this time I hope to be on the ship with at least one vacation drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!