2017 Fall Planning

Our trip is getting closer! This week I have made FPs, customized MBs, ordered Halloween party tickets, made our packing list and picked out which food & wine booths we want to try: Active Eats, Almond Orchard, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cheese Studio, Chocolate Studio, Coastal Eats, Earth Eats, Farm Fresh, Germany, Greece, Hawaii, Hops & Barley, India, Ireland, Islands of the Caribbean, Italy, Morocco, Refreshment Port, Thailand, and Wine & Dine Studio. Still looking for a BOG lunch reservation and working on party costumes. Hope everyone's plans are coming along. :)

WOW!!! That's a lot of organization done and out of the way good on you! Many have posted their costumes they've made and I'm still working on my second sleeve! :rotfl:I best be getting busy!

Our trip is getting closer! This week I have made FPs, customized MBs, ordered Halloween party tickets, made our packing list and picked out which food & wine booths we want to try: Active Eats, Almond Orchard, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cheese Studio, Chocolate Studio, Coastal Eats, Earth Eats, Farm Fresh, Germany, Greece, Hawaii, Hops & Barley, India, Ireland, Islands of the Caribbean, Italy, Morocco, Refreshment Port, Thailand, and Wine & Dine Studio. Still looking for a BOG lunch reservation and working on party costumes. Hope everyone's plans are coming along. :)
I was just thinking the other day how close it was to making FP's! You have been busy!:teeth: We will be there for the end of food & wine so I will have to check out the menus and get ideas. How did making FP's go? I hope you to everything you wanted!:)

I was just thinking the other day how close it was to making FP's! You have been busy!:teeth: We will be there for the end of food & wine so I will have to check out the menus and get ideas. How did making FP's go? I hope you to everything you wanted!:)
Booking FPs went pretty smooth. I was able to get everything I wanted at the times I wanted. Good luck with your FPs!!!

Have fun on your trip! If I remember correctly it was near the end of September.:teeth: We still have 6 weeks to go.:sad1: I think we have convinced DH that we should go to MVMCP.:yay:
Thanks!! Yes, our trip is coming up soon, and although I wasn't sure if we would still be able to go due to a few different issues that came up, everything seems to be ok for now. I still haven't been able to book BOG for our trip, but I've been slacking on the planning lately. I'm sure the next few weeks will fly by and you'll be on your way to Disney before you know it :car:. Hope your FP booking went smoothly!! :)

For all of those with trips yet to take, best wishes for wonderful trips and for those who have already returned, I hope you all had a fantastic time!! :)

Thanks!! Yes, our trip is coming up soon, and although I wasn't sure if we would still be able to go due to a few different issues that came up, everything seems to be ok for now. I still haven't been able to book BOG for our trip, but I've been slacking on the planning lately. I'm sure the next few weeks will fly by and you'll be on your way to Disney before you know it :car:. Hope your FP booking went smoothly!! :)

For all of those with trips yet to take, best wishes for wonderful trips and for those who have already returned, I hope you all had a fantastic time!! :)
FP+ went great! Still looking for Tusker House breakfast but everything else is set.:) If your stuck in line at WDW keep checking for BOG! We found 'Ohana dinner by checking the day before and saw lots of availability!

We've been home for a week now, so I thought I'd take a minute to share a few of our favorite items from the Food & Wine Festival this year: Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese (Hops and Barley), Loaded Mac and Cheese (Active Eats), Seared Scallops (Coastal Eats), Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse (Earth Eats), Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp (Australia), Lamington (Australia), Marinated Chicken (Thailand), Korma Chicken (India) and of course Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup and Filet (Canada).

On a side note, a few things we noticed this year....
  • This year the reward for completing Remy's Hide and Squeak was a choice of 4 different foam key chains (?) featuring Remy.
  • For those attending the Halloween party, the Adventures of Ichabod was playing at the end of the trick or treat trial at Mickey's Philharmagic.
  • Be on the lookout as you ride the moving sidewalk at Space Mtn. for your name to appear. :)

We've been home for a week now, so I thought I'd take a minute to share a few of our favorite items from the Food & Wine Festival this year: Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese (Hops and Barley), Loaded Mac and Cheese (Active Eats), Seared Scallops (Coastal Eats), Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse (Earth Eats), Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp (Australia), Lamington (Australia), Marinated Chicken (Thailand), Korma Chicken (India) and of course Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup and Filet (Canada).

On a side note, a few things we noticed this year....
  • This year the reward for completing Remy's Hide and Squeak was a choice of 4 different foam key chains (?) featuring Remy.
  • For those attending the Halloween party, the Adventures of Ichabod was playing at the end of the trick or treat trial at Mickey's Philharmagic.
  • Be on the lookout as you ride the moving sidewalk at Space Mtn. for your name to appear. :)
Thanks for the update I hope you had lots of fun!!! I will defiantly have to try the Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse!:teeth::rolleyes1

Thanks for the update I hope you had lots of fun!!! I will defiantly have to try the Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse!:teeth::rolleyes1
We had a very fun trip!! A few of the highlights included DD being a rebel spy on Star Tours, Peter Pan stealing her magic band, DD getting to play piano with Jim at Casey's Corner, collecting LOTS of candy at the Halloween party, meeting up with some family friends at Epcot, getting to see HEA for the first time and of course finally meeting Eugene :love:!! We were a little disappointed by the portion size of the mousse, but we may have gone back for seconds....thirds :rolleyes1. Be sure to visit the Festival Welcome Center at the Food & Wine Festival. They have several displays made entirely out of chocolate (including Moana). Plus, they hand out free chocolate :D!! November is just around the corner, so I know you must be getting excited for your trip!! :yay:

We had a very fun trip!! A few of the highlights included DD being a rebel spy on Star Tours, Peter Pan stealing her magic band, DD getting to play piano with Jim at Casey's Corner, collecting LOTS of candy at the Halloween party, meeting up with some family friends at Epcot, getting to see HEA for the first time and of course finally meeting Eugene :love:!! We were a little disappointed by the portion size of the mousse, but we may have gone back for seconds....thirds :rolleyes1. Be sure to visit the Festival Welcome Center at the Food & Wine Festival. They have several displays made entirely out of chocolate (including Moana). Plus, they hand out free chocolate :D!! November is just around the corner, so I know you must be getting excited for your trip!! :yay:
You sold me with free chocolate!:teeth: 6 days until we start our drive and 8 days until we are there!!! We are very excited but I feel so unprepared this time, LOL. I will have to play catch up the next couple of days and get all the packing done. We decided to go to the Christmas party on our last night, so now I am trying to plan what everyone is going to wear.:)

You sold me with free chocolate!:teeth: 6 days until we start our drive and 8 days until we are there!!! We are very excited but I feel so unprepared this time, LOL. I will have to play catch up the next couple of days and get all the packing done. We decided to go to the Christmas party on our last night, so now I am trying to plan what everyone is going to wear.:)
I was a little behind on some of my planning before our trip too, but everything worked out just fine :). Sounds like a great way to end your trip by going to the Christmas party! Maybe you can even grab a few extra (free) Christmas cookies at the party for the ride home :D. Wishing you safe travels and a trip filled with Disney holiday magic!!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!