2016 bounce back?

What would the RO BB offer likely be? Are these offers available to everyone who is at disney? We have a split stay at GF and AoA, will the offer be the same at both resorts?
The same BB offer will be available for all resort guests regardless of what resort they are in. Historically, the room only bounce back has been for select dates and certain room types with 35% discount on deluxe villas and resorts, and 30% discount on moderate resorts. There was a discount for value reosrts but I'm not sure what it was. Three bedroom villas and Little Mermaid rooms were excluded. The offer might be different for 2016, though.

The same BB offer will be available for all resort guests regardless of what resort they are in. Historically, the room only bounce back has been for select dates and certain room types with 35% discount on deluxe villas and resorts, and 30% discount on moderate resorts. There was a discount for value reosrts but I'm not sure what it was. Three bedroom villas and Little Mermaid rooms were excluded. The offer might be different for 2016, though.

did you mean 30% on moderates? Thank you so much for your helpful info! Please let us know when the RO offer is available. I am watching this thread :) Also, right now BB is up to Oct 1.. do you think that will change or stay the same for awhile? Our dates are Oct 24-Nov 2... hoping to book the same days next year but right now we could only do a BB offer Oct 1-9.

did you mean 30% on moderates? Thank you so much for your helpful info! Please let us know when the RO offer is available. I am watching this thread :) Also, right now BB is up to Oct 1.. do you think that will change or stay the same for awhile? Our dates are Oct 24-Nov 2... hoping to book the same days next year but right now we could only do a BB offer Oct 1-9.
It looks like we will be at WDW the same time you are in October. We will be looking for a 2016 room only bounce back, too. :)

We are going in November and then I want to go at the end of May 2016 and am hoping for a RO BB offer...fingers crossed!

:scratchin Does anyone think when they release the discounts tomorrow to the general public that they will also add RO discount to the Bounce Back offers?

From your room call 8844. When we were there in August the offer in our room was the old one. They don't always update the cards in the room, but if you call you'll get the latest offer. Good luck.

Which is a better deal, free dining or room only discount? We would like to make a bounce back reservation for next year when we are at Pop Dec. 19-26. Probably bouncing back to Pop, but maybe Caribbean Beach if we have to pick a moderate resort.

Which is a better deal, free dining or room only discount? We would like to make a bounce back reservation for next year when we are at Pop Dec. 19-26. Probably bouncing back to Pop, but maybe Caribbean Beach if we have to pick a moderate resort.

It depends on the resort and how many people are in your party. More than likely at Pop the FD offer is best. At a moderate hotel it may be close. You'd need to look at the room rate and calculate how much the RO discount will save you and then calculate how much your meals would cost you based on the number of people in your party. I'd think even at a moderate hotel, the FD would save you more money if you have more than 2 people in your party....check out the room rates and do the math to make sure though.

At a deluxe, when a room is $300 plus a night, 30% off is a good chunk of money. And when we travel and stay deluxe it's just 2 of us so the RO discount is better than FD.

Our trip is in November! I'm hoping someone on this thread will post a pic of the Room Only bounce back with the dates for next year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter