2016 bounce back?

I don't see why not. I booked a bb room for a value while staying at a moderate. I had to ask for value info as it wasn't printed in my bb book thingie. I actually just modified a res I'd already had.
I guess I'm confused since we will be checking in as a guest of the DVC owner, even though our name is on the reservation. I want to make sure that since we aren't the owner that we can still book the BB.

One last question: If we are staying this year renting points, are we eligible for the BB? I'm thinking yes since my name will be on the reservation; but I want to make sure so I'm not disappointed once we get there! Don't want anything to mess up the magic once I'm there. I can handle disappointment in Kentucky. Just not in WDW. :worried:
yes your are. The fact that you are staying under DVC doesn't prevent booking a bounceback. It doesn't matter if the points are rented either.

I hope they have a better off when I get there. I don't want free dining, I want a room discount.

2016-free-dining-bounceback-jpg.113672

I really wish we could do a bounce back when my daughter and I go in November but I just can't crunch the numbers and make it work for the full family. In the past we have just booked the campgrounds at Fort Wilderness because it's just so much cheaper for us. Oh well. :(

Quick bounce back question. If I choose to book the bounce back when I'm there in September, do I need to pay the whole amount up front? Or do they just require a $200 deposit like online would?

So...when I go the last week and October, I can book this BB offer? Since I am staying in a moderate this trip..can I do the BBC for deluxe if I decide to book? Also..this may have been answered but do I need to book before I leave the park?

So...when I go the last week and October, I can book this BB offer? Since I am staying in a moderate this trip..can I do the BBC for deluxe if I decide to book? Also..this may have been answered but do I need to book before I leave the park?
You can book the BB for any resort that is available - so, yes, you can book it for a deluxe resort. There should be both the free dining bounce back and the 2016 room only bounce back available when you are there. But if you want the free dining BB be sure to call by Oct 31st. That is supposed to be the last day the free dining BB is available. The 2016 RO BB will most likely be available for approximately a year.

You have to book it before you check out of your resort room although some people have been able to book it after they checked out as long as it was their check out day.

Could someone please explain what a bob offer is?
I think you mean BB offer. That is an acronym for bounce back. A bounce back offer is a special discount that is only offered to Disney resort guests while they are staying in a Disney resort. The offer is usually located in the Be Our Guest information booklet that will be left in your resort room. You would call the phone number listed in the brochure to make your bounce back reservation. The available offers are usually more generous than any offer to the general public, which make them a very good idea to book. You can always change dates and or resorts of your bounce back reservation if availability still exists. Once you check out of the resort the offer is no longer available to you.

The purpose of the bounce back offer is to entice guests to book a return trip to WDW before they check out of their resort. :)

What would the RO BB offer likely be? Are these offers available to everyone who is at disney? We have a split stay at GF and AoA, will the offer be the same at both resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!