2016 bounce back?

Current one is room only that blocks out all of october but the 1st and all of november and first week or 2 in december for some reason. I'd post the pic but the net heres giving me issues.

Last edited:

Does anyone know what the current bounce back offer is?

From the post two above yours----Current one is room only that blocks out all of october but the 1st and all of november and first week or 2 in december for some reason. I'd post the pic but the net heres giving me issues.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016

I'm here now and basically after October 1st there r no more offers till December 9 to the 22nd everything for the rest of the year everything shaded in bit the dates I mentioned

I'm here now and basically after October 1st there r no more offers till December 9 to the 22nd everything for the rest of the year everything shaded in bit the dates I mentioned
Sorry, a but confused by the last part. Are dates before Oct 1st available? We're going in April and hoping to BB in June or August. What percentage off? Is it room only? Thanks!

Sorry, a but confused by the last part. Are dates before Oct 1st available? We're going in April and hoping to BB in June or August. What percentage off? Is it room only? Thanks!

Yes dates r before OCT 1st. Deluxe is 30% off and Moderate is 25% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter