2014 Weddings!!

What month are you getting married in 2014?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.

SwanBride2015

Getting Married 6/21/2014
Thread Name, Wedding Date, Type Wedding Package, Ceremony Location,

WittyAmb January 5, 2014 WP, GF reception

1EvilQueenFan January 19, 2014 Aboard the Disney Dream

Tashka87 January 24, 2014 Unknown Magic Kingdom

SMorgan711 February 10, 2014 Yacht Club Gazebo

Museofire February 16, 2014 WP, GF Ballroom

Tellemarie February 6-9 Aboard the Disney Dream

PKdang February 8, 2014 YCG, Living Seas Reception, Italy Isula Dessert Party

ariel February ?, 2014 Escape SBP

Jazzygirl72 February 16, 2014 WP & ADH

LtlMermaid March 3, 2014 Epcot-France Pav.

poshhunny March 14, 2014 Escape-SBP

MagicalMemories2010 March ?, 2014 Wishes GF World Pavillion

jgh April 5, 2014 Disney themed (GA)

PrincessVirginia April 5, 2014 Wishes, WP

asunnysideup April 5, 2014

SummerDaydream April 14, 2014 Escape Unknown

DisneyJunkie April 21, 2014 Unknown Unknown

Disneydiana April 26, 2014 VR @ Swan Resort Crescent Terrace

Taylorali April 26, 2014

wdwobsessed April 28, 2014 Escape SBP

MihoMouse April 28, 2014 WP, ADH- reception

DisDiana May 1-4 sailing Disney Cruise Cruise

Alifay May 1, 2014 Wishes Epcot- Italy Pav.

Samantha Ann May 5, 2014 WP, GF

Lyncecelia
May 9, 2014 Wishes WP/ADH

SBPBride2014 May ?, 2014 Unknown SBP

valdez June 9, 2014 Memories-VR Luau Beach

jcnewton June 10, 2014 ADH-reception

Twan111111 June 11, 2014

Lauren1212 June 14, 2014 WP,GF

SwanBride2014 June 21, 2014 Swan/Dolphin Swan- Crescent Terrace Reception: DTD-Portobello

mariapicardiKenyon June 21, 2014 Wishes WP, Italy DP, American Pavilion

EllieMD July 11, 2014

Dawne98 July 13, 2014 Unknown Unknown

Sac25 July 25, 2014 Escape Wedding

susie2012 August 18, 2014

Zebratat August 18, 2014 Aboard the Disney Dream

WingsofThread September 14, 2014 WP, Living Seas

Nickipoo2012 September 16, 2014

DisneyLvR76 October 4, 2014 Wishes WP & GF

Awndrayuhh October 6, 2014 Escape

sheldora October 11, 2014 Wishes @ Castle

Bewitch324 October 12, 2014

jad215 October 20, 2014 Disney GFWP

Tabz October 21, 2014 Escape WP, LSS Reception, DP-UK

dewingedpixie October 30, 2014 Wishes-SBP- Italy Isola West

AmyB2014 November 1, 2014 WP & GF

michiganminniemouse November 3, 2014 WP

issy328 November 12, 2014 SBP & Italy Isola West or The Attic

JCO989 November 15, 2014 Escape-SBP

Belleoftheball December 4, 2014 Gazebo, Ohana's, & Grand 1 Yacht

TiffanyKaye December 8, 2014 Japan Pav. Epcot/Reception-LSS/DP-UK

Laske121314 December 13, 2014 Swan/Dolphin

2014 is quickly approaching and I thought it would be a great idea to have our own thread. If you are a 2014 bride please share your wedding details.. date of wedding, location, your plans, what your doing, and so on and so on. I look forward to hearing from all of you other future brides!

I am Danielle and our S/D wedding is planned for June 21st. We are in the early planning stages, however we are bursting at the seams with excitement!!!

HI my name is Dawn and my love of my life is Veranrd.... we are looking into a Disney Dream wedding July 13 2014
(7/13/14) that's want he wants.... so I am ok with it if I get a Disney wedding....I called DIsney today to get more info now I am just waitting for my love to say YES! I want us each to want this 100%. He lives in Las Vegas and really don't want to do the Vegas wedding thing....OK that's all for now....

Me and my fiance are getting married march 2014!! we are planning a wishes wedding at the WP with a ceremony at GF ballroom :) are theme is beach with champagne teal and sand brown colors:yay:

Yay! Finally 2014 weddings thread! We are getting married in Jan 2014! The tentative date is 24th. And it will be tentative for a while, since we want ceremony at Magic Kingdom. The reception will be held in Summerhouse. I hope after refurbishment it will be stunning. And the dessert party will be in Epcot, either UK or Morocco.

Currently working on our Save the Dates! Shane and I are getting married on the Disney Dream's May 1-4 sailing.

We're also getting married in 2014! I was thinking of getting married May 3rd which was a Saturday, but after talking to my sister (who was also going to get married in Disney but opted out) I'm almost positive I want the date April 28th which is a Monday (and its also cheaper). We're planning an escape wedding with only our immediate families which brings the total to 14 people. And for us that's totally fine! We have 4 nieces and nephews plus a son of our own, who is 8 months. Our ceremony will be at SBP. The dinner/dessert part I'm still a little confused about. I want a dinner at either a resort or in a park and I want an Illuminations dessert party to follow. And that's all I have planned for now!

2014 for us too! We are looking at May 9th. It is the anniversary of when we first met. We were looking at the 10th originally (1st date and when we got engaged) but that's when the cruise we want to take for our honeymoon leaves!

2014 bride here! We're aiming for April 26th at noon, with wedding at Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion and reception at Atlantic City Dance Hall. We're actually calling them today to get penciled in...fingers crossed! :)

Lyncecelia - we ran into the same problem! We wanted to take a week long cruise for our honeymoon but the ship leaves the day of the wedding. :( We're revamping our honeymoon plans to try and figure out how to bridge that gap, wish they left on Sundays!

2014 bride here! We're aiming for April 26th at noon, with wedding at Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion and reception at Atlantic City Dance Hall. We're actually calling them today to get penciled in...fingers crossed! :)QUOTE]

You can call and get penciled in this early?! I thought you could only call 12 months before and then 8 months to actually book the date?:confused3

Hello 2014 brides!

I got engaged in Be Our Guest on 12/21/12 and am happy to be planning a Disney Escape wedding along with you all! We are from the UK so a small wedding with immediate family is the plan, we are hoping for the end of February at Sea Breeze Point and then a nice meal and hopefully a dessert party. If the timing works well we will be able to squeeze in a week cruise for our honeymoon yay!

Have already been getting so excited looking at our options and I am obsessed with Pinterest for ideas! Looking forward to planning with you all. popcorn::

Congrats Ariel on your recent engagement! How exciting! Mike and I have actually been in engaged for 8 years this February! LOL! We have been together for almost 9 years.

Mike and I were originally planning a DFTW using the Escape Package however we are going to a bit over the 20 person limit. That would have moved us into a Wishes package which is way over priced for us with all the minimum expenditures. We were going to have it SBP as well as many of you.

It made much more sense for us to do a S/D wedding. There is no limit to the amount of people and it is MUCH cheaper. There are only a couple things you can't do like rent the cinderella coach or have photos taken at MK. With a price tag of 3K for the coach and 1k for pictures at the castle I think we will pass on those options to opt for other things.

Does anyone have an idea what these desert parties cost? What does it include?

Happy planning! Also, if you want to purchase a great book for Disney get the Unofficial Guide to Disney World. I bought it at Barnes and Noble the other day. AWESOME book and worth EVERY penny. It is like 850 pages long and I have learned SO much from reading it

:cool1:

We are doing an escape package te second week of April. Hoping for the 14th since DFs father has many health issues and any say in Florida long.

Wdwobdessed, wishes weddings can call 16 months out. Escape weddings can't call that early.

We're getting married April 5, 2014 (our 5 year anniversary). At home Disney wedding (church) with a Disneymoon! :)

Hi! My name is Meghan, and my fiance and I are getting married at Disney April 21, 2014. I'm so excited to finally be able to talk with Disney and get rolling on the planning. :cloud9:

Congrats to all of you that have either gotten engaged or are eagerly planning their weddings already for next year.

UPDATE: I am sending a letter to my mom tomorrow morning to break the news to her about our DWW! I already told me dad so he is in the loop when she is a terror to live with in the next few days. Like he said... It is your wedding and she will have to live that!

My fiance Mike has been researching string instruments/ band for the ceremony. Very exciting! He also contacted JustMarry for some prelimanary quotes, etc...

Have a great night fellow brides :\;)

I just called Disney today :) so exciting! Now the waiting game lol.

Do you think we could do like a calendar list at the front of the thread? So we can easily see everyone's wedding date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter