2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival 9/19-11/10

...and here is Jiko's chef:

20141101_225632_zps3799cccc.jpg

www.wdwent.com is listing the dates as September 18-November 9. This is not an official Disney site though and I don't know where he got those dates. November 9 looks like the likely end date, as the Wine and Dine Half Marathon events are definitely scheduled for November 6-7.

Just noticed dates for next years F&W Fest have been announced. Sept 25 - Nov 16, 2015

Is this a shift? Based on last year's schedule I would have thought the Fest would have started one week earlier and ended one week sooner than these dates. It will end the week after Veteran's Day this year. Hmm. Wine and Dine Marathon is usually last weekend of the Fest too... The run is being held on the weekend of Nov 6. Wonder if that means there will be a Party for the Senses on the 7th. I would think not with marathon events though. :confused3

Time to start planning... :p

Is this a shift? Based on last year's schedule I would have thought the Fest would have started one week earlier and ended one week sooner than these dates. It will end the week after Veteran's Day this year. Hmm. Wine and Dine Marathon is usually last weekend of the Fest too... The run is being held on the weekend of Nov 6. Wonder if that means there will be a Party for the Senses on the 7th. I would think not with marathon events though. :confused3

Time to start planning... :p

Dates are posted on disneyworld.com I was surprised it's finishing in mid November

It would appear they are playing with the dates. Moving it a week earlier (September 2014) may not have been the best move since the weather in September seems to be much rainier. For many years, the festival began on the last Friday of September which is the case for 2015. Could be the festival powers that be felt that extending into November was preferable due to the weather conditions. . .then again :confused3, your guess is as good as mine where Disney's decisions are concerned. :thumbsup2

Now if they can get the F&G Festival information out! :woohoo:

I am pretty sure this question has been answered before, but this quite a lengthy thread and when I used the search option it did not take me to the page where I thought my answer was (or couldn't find it).
I've never been to Epcot during F&W time, so not sure how it works. Do you have to pay extra for it or is it only you pay for seminars and stuff? Id like to see it (and maybe sample a few things) but not necessary if its at an extra cost. Thanks!

I am pretty sure this question has been answered before, but this quite a lengthy thread and when I used the search option it did not take me to the page where I thought my answer was (or couldn't find it).
I've never been to Epcot during F&W time, so not sure how it works. Do you have to pay extra for it or is it only you pay for seminars and stuff? Id like to see it (and maybe sample a few things) but not necessary if its at an extra cost. Thanks!

Everything costs.

:earsboy: Bill

You don't have to pay extra to walk around the festival or watch the concerts, etc. Any samples you want to try you do have to pay for, though.

This might already be in the thread but I don't have the patience to read thru the whole thing....

Is it faster to pay at the booths with a gift card OR with your magic band?

Is it easier to pay with which?

Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!