2013 Disney TR

Evie also wanted to respond:

:bday::bday:

:wizard::hippie:popcorn:::banana::lovestruc

And from Zoë:

. mJ,jo.,z
,-ccr[w

And I think she just printed out your entire trip report.....

Haha, I love what you said about Sherlock! I can only imagine what he'd think about all the people walking around in the resorts and in the parks. That'd definitely be too much information!

It would've been awesome if we were able to have that DIS meet! Like you said, maybe some future trip!

I love the idea of putting in another brief vacation stop after Disney so it's not like the fun is completely over. When we're there with my parents like we were during that June trip, we drive ALL the way back to NY in one shot. That's the part I dread so much, but I know if Howard and I ever do that drive with our kids, we'll have to stop somewhere along the way! Maybe stay at a hotel for a night and go to Kings Dominion or something like that and make sure we hit some great food places.

Yay for some more Disney fun!

Leaving Disney is never fun! Thank heavens we can always start the countdown to the next trip . . . 578 Days remaining for the Curiouser Family!! :rotfl2:
Love the idea of stopping to add something in. We tend to have 'Disney Days' in between trips. Where everything we do that day is Disney related somehow. Though my little guys are too little to really realize more than the obvious parts- it still gives that Disney fix to get us through!

Oh! I can't wait to hear about Disneyland. I expect we will make a 'pilgrimage' of sorts there someday, I don't see it happening anytime soon!

This should come as no surprise...

I'm going to need more details on the ingredients in the chicken salad cone.

That cupcake looks insane!!! My mouth is watering.

lol...I knew you would! :goodvibes It was chicken with avocado and bacon, which sounded so good, but it was really greasy and there was too much mayonnaise (a thing I would not have thought possible! :confused3). I miss the earlier chicken ceasar sandwich so much...it was so light and leafy and delish!

Perhaps they need to hire a chicken salad connoisseur. ;) I know just the lady for the job.

Love the cupcake commentary! That Strawberry Cream one looked good!

Too bad your trip is winding down, but it's nice that you get to do something fun on the way home. We usually are racing to get home.

Looking forward to hearing what you think about DL! We were there in March.

I should make some chicken salad with avocado. I just happen to have some! It sounds good for summertime!

I love this report! And since you are the official expert on all things Disney/cupcake........have you heard or seen a maple bacon cupcake anywhere on property?

I lovelovelovelovelove your report and all the photos! Definitely one of my favorites in all of my years here! I was devastated when I realized that I just finished the last update - guess I'll have to read through all your old trip reports! :P

Emma, I am loving that this TR is gonna have more Snobby adventures!

I am a lurker, but try to come out of lurkdom once a TR to give you a little praise because I do love your TRs!

And Imust admit that I drool a bit at the cupcakes... and devonshire cream... and croissants (I'm French, so I always prounce it right ;) )

Please don't stop writing these, love them! :cloud9:

Thank you so much for posting, and of course you didn't break it!! :hug: I've just been so busy I haven't had time to squeeze in an update. :rolleyes1 A new post is on its way though...with plenty more tasty treats. Those are always my favorite! ;) So sorry for the delay! :(

Ouf, I got scared there foa minute!

I need my dose of cupcake pics... Not going back until April 2015 :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter