• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2012 SoCal Citypass

soaringirl

Mouseketeer
I just checked the Citypass website, to look upon citypass prices for 2012, and they don't include San Diego Zoo, and are actually $3 usd more than 2011 prices.
Anyone knows why? Just wondering... :confused3

I would guess the Zoo/Safari Park did not want to partcipate anymore.

It still offers quite a bit of value, and surely 2012 ticket prices will increase for those attractions.

Hi there,
We've understandably been getting a lot of questions about the pricing of the 2012 Southern California CityPASS. Although the 2012 prices for Disneyland, Universal and SeaWorld haven’t been released to the public yet, they will collectively total $377 for adults and $345 for children ages 3-9. So, at $279 for adults and $239 for children, the 2012 Southern California CityPASS represents a savings of 26 percent over regular box office pricing. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter