2012 ABD trips

NancyIL

DIS Veteran
I like to plan ahead! When the 2012 trips are announced, are there any plans for another DIS Backstage Magic trip?

I like to plan ahead! When the 2012 trips are announced, are there any plans for another DIS Backstage Magic trip?

2012 Adventures will most likely be released in late July or early August.

Until we have dates and rates, it's impossible to say for sure whether there will be Dis Backstage Magic Adventures....but it's an educated guess that there will be future trips.

Its like Nancy was reading my mind. I was about to post exactly the same question. I'm sure Val & I will be booking a DL trip.

Its like Nancy was reading my mind. I was about to post exactly the same question. I'm sure Val & I will be booking a DL trip.

Last week I bought a cheap plane ticket to Los Angeles for the last week in September, and plan to spend 3 days at Disneyland. :banana: Therefore, it's unlikely I would return so soon if there's an ABD trip in 2012.

Hey Kevin,

Seems like a great opportunity for me to say this. I am so enamored with the idea of doing the ABD backstage magic trip with DISers, but we won't be able to join in 2012...I'm hoping you guys continue to do these in 2013! I know it's way too early to think about such things - but let it be known you have at least one couple that would sign up in a second for 2013 Backstage Magic trips. (And honestly these ABD trips are way over our normal vacation budget, but want to find a way to make an exception for this.)

Thanks,

SkierPete

Hey Kevin,

Seems like a great opportunity for me to say this. I am so enamored with the idea of doing the ABD backstage magic trip with DISers, but we won't be able to join in 2012...I'm hoping you guys continue to do these in 2013! I know it's way too early to think about such things - but let it be known you have at least one couple that would sign up in a second for 2013 Backstage Magic trips. (And honestly these ABD trips are way over our normal vacation budget, but want to find a way to make an exception for this.)

Thanks,

SkierPete

Make that 2 couples!! :thumbsup2
We're doing both Podcast Cruises in 2012- so no California until 2013.
We'd love to do a DIS ABD trip sometime in 2013.

Start saving your pennies because the ABD Backstage Magic Tour was one of the very best vacations my husband and I have had. Besides the incredible places we went we made life long friendships. The memories are priceless.

If you can afford to do it (even if it means stretching the budget a bit) do it because one thing I have learned to live with is your future could change in a heart beat.

I strongly hope that everyone who wants to go on this trip finds a way to make it happen.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Start saving your pennies because the ABD Backstage Magic Tour was one of the very best vacations my husband and I have had. Besides the incredible places we went we made life long friendships. The memories are priceless.

If you can afford to do it (even if it means stretching the budget a bit) do it because one thing I have learned to live with is your future could change in a heart beat.

I strongly hope that everyone who wants to go on this trip finds a way to make it happen.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Oh, it just so sounds like a trip my wife and I would love, especially going with other DISneyholics from the DIS...I think I can find a way to do it, if we get the chance. Our "normal" vacation budget for the year is about $8000, but that usually covers 3 vacations...we've been saving for a while for going to Australia in 2012, which is why '12 is out for us...only one trip that year. I'm not sure how I'd swing the Backstage Magic trip in '13 - but if Dreams Unlimited runs one, I'll find a way.

we have talked about it and plan on doing a trip especially if it includes a visit to club 33 and walts apartment

We want to go. I have a whole $200 saved up so far. I think I'll need more.

we have talked about it and plan on doing a trip especially if it includes a visit to club 33 and walts apartment
So far, they all include a visit to Walt's apartment (that's a standard part of the Backstage Magic ABD). However, they cannot guarantee Club 33, as that is totally dependent on Club 33 and their availability. It's one of those "If you get to go to Club 33, then it's a bonus".

Sayhello

so does disney just throw in the club 33 or do they charge more when it includes that part

so does disney just throw in the club 33 or do they charge more when it includes that part

You won't know until about 5 minutes beforehand if you get to go to Club 33. It does not cost extra, because it's considered one of your meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!