2012 ABD to Disnseyland - need roomate

HollyMac71

Sucks to have a dull life!
I know this is VERY early but it has been said there will be ABD Disneyland trip in 2012. I want to go but my husband will not go with me. So I will be going alone. <sigh> I would rather not pay the large single traveler fare. So if anyone who is thinking about doing this ABD solo and want a roomate - HERE I AM!

:surfweb:

Sorry to hear your husband won't be going but I'm sure you'll find a roommate.

Val & I are eagerly awaiting release of the dates so we can pick one that will work with our schedule.

I know this is VERY early but it has been said there will be ABD Disneyland trip in 2012. I want to go but my husband will not go with me. So I will be going alone. <sigh> I would rather not pay the large single traveler fare. So if anyone who is thinking about doing this ABD solo and want a roomate - HERE I AM!

:surfweb:

Depending on finances I would be interested in a roommate. I usually just travel solo, but the price is so much higher for ABD.

waiting NOT so patiently for 2012's:yay:
We had such a great time this year, we want to go back, esp. if some of the rumors are true:thumbsup2.
It would be cool to go with Jeff and Val:cool1:, just saying!

waiting NOT so patiently for 2012's:yay:
We had such a great time this year, we want to go back, esp. if some of the rumors are true:thumbsup2.
It would be cool to go with Jeff and Val:cool1:, just saying!

We will keep you posted Pam!

I'm looking for a roomie for the just announced ABD Backstage Magic trip for July 2012. Thanks.

Kim

ABD looks awesome! I think you can find a good roommate, good luck and enjoy your trip!
4.gif
:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter