2011 Weddings

PrincessTinker11 - I hear that! Our days are right next to each other!!

Who knows, we might even bump into each other someday in the park! :bride:

True! We will be at the parks Nov. 3rd to the 11th...We start our cruise on the 30th but are flying in on the 29th....I cannot believe how close we all are :banana:

Our ceremony is Oct 22 at the BoardWalk Inn and the reception is in Harambe Village AK....... Can't wait meeting with our planner on the 27th!

Getting married on September 6, at the Wilderness Lodge's Sunrise Terrace! My fiancee is mindianajones, disboards.com/member.php?u=370880. We're both very excited. It's going to be a small Escape wedding, with dinner for the two of us and about six guests at Citricos Chef's Domain afterwards. We've only seen a few Sunrise Terrace ceremony photos online, so will definitely post some of ours here this fall.

-Cam

True! We will be at the parks Nov. 3rd to the 11th...We start our cruise on the 30th but are flying in on the 29th....I cannot believe how close we all are :banana:

I'll be on the lookout for bride ears in the park on the 3rd! :rotfl:

We'll be there as well, unless we decide to hop on a cruise. We're still deciding on the honeymoon.

Hi! Just wanted add myself to the list! We are getting married September 29 at the Yacht Club wedding gazebo. We are still working on the reception details!

Hi!! I love reading about all the upcoming 2011 weddings! Our wedding is oct.04.2011 at sea breeze point, we are planning an escape wedding.

My DF and I are getting married November 23,2011 at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian Resort. We're totally psyched about it. Feels like it's taking forever to get here though!:snail:

My DF and I are getting married November 23,2011 at Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian Resort. We're totally psyched about it. Feels like it's taking forever to get here though!:snail:

I just got married there- It's gorgeous- you'll love it! We had a 10am ceremony, and while we were taking pics we had surprise fireworks over the castle from that forecourt show- it was amazing! With that castle view, ferries and monorail going by, and surrounded by the Contemporary and GF, it's impossible not to feel that extra spark of Disney magic. Best of luck with planning!

We are getting married September 29th at SBP! We're doing dinner afterwards at Raglan Road! Cannot wait and at the same time, can't believe we're closing in on 3 months away already! :)

We'll be at the Wedding Pavillion for a 2.30 ceremony, what times yours? It's soon coming round isn't it? I can't wait :banana:

will you be doing a planning journal? would be nice to see your plans x

We are getting married at sea breeze point 10am! It will be a very early morning lol. I cant believe how fast the time is going! I dont know much about the pj. Im fairly new to all this. I am considering it. How bout you?

We are getting married at sea breeze point 10am! It will be a very early morning lol. I cant believe how fast the time is going! I dont know much about the pj. Im fairly new to all this. I am considering it. How bout you?

yeah I've done a PJ, don't think anyone reads it though lol, it's more for my own ramblings on :lmao:

It's good to have an outlet for stress and ideas, especially when your DF doesn't want to talk about centerpieces and decorations! (coughJamescough) x

Us too, we'll be there from 28th October - 18th November, yay :yay:

Well now there is two couples that will be there when we are....we will all have to look for each other!!!

My DF and I decided on a Disneymoon, with a cruise sometime later in 2012!
We will be there October 26th-November 9th!

If you see someone in bride ears raising an eyebrow in question at you - it's probably me! Don't hesitate to say hello, or pretend you didn't notice me. One or the other. Haha!

We are getting married on 10-20-11 at the Yacht Club at 10 am with a lunch some where to follow. We are having an escape wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter