~~~2011 Packages available online!! Post yours here!

Looks like I am doing May 11-18 at the Poly. For 2 adults it is coming to around $4,099.00. Any chance I will get a 25%-30% discount? That would sure make booking this a lot sweeter!

Compared to other deluxe resorts:
Beach Club is $3,705.00
CR is $3,745.00

When can we find out some discounts for the first half of 2011? THOUGHTS???

Happy planning! Let's get ready for some magic in 2011!

I don't remember if May had the 4/3 or the room discount codes. You could look at Mousesavers and see what happened last year and when the promos came out.

I would love to go ahead and book the Yacht Club,but without at least 40%discount code we can't stay there.

So the big question is: Can you downgrade if needed and not be charged $50.00. back in I think 2006 I was told that if I downgraded (we stayed at WL) I would be charged the $50.00. have any of you been told this, I guess I could cancel the ressie and then make a new one.

Brooke:goodvibes

When I made my reservations, they told me I could make ANY changes to my reservations with no penalty up until 45 days before arrival. So, if I understood correctly, I could even cancel my reservations entirely with no penalty.

Seen this thread and got all excited until I went over to price out a trip for next year.................Villa's not available for online booking yet :sad2:

That's not true. I spent all day yesterday pricing out BCV so that I could run numbers on adding tickets and DxDP. I know BCV is available, and I also saw Saratoga Springs and - I think - Old Key West. BLT isn't available yet, but I think BWV is...

Just booked split stay for March 10th -12 at POFQ and March 12-14 at CR with MK view. Hope my best friend has the best birthday ever. :)

For those booking June 28 – July 1, you might want to keep in mind that over 8000 high school students will be staying at the Swan and Dolphin for the annual conference of the Future Business Leaders of America. That figure does not include chaperones and conference workers.

Feb. 4-12
Pop Century preferred room
1 adult, 1 teen (so basically 2 adults, price-wise)
9-day park hopper
QSDP
$2135.36

2 Adults
10 nights at POP Standard in September
10 day ticket with park hopper
Regular Dining Plan
$2589.00

Four adults from March 5 - 12. Poly garden view, 7-day park hopper tickets, basic dining plan. All this for only... $6607.76. Aagghh! Crossing fingers in hopes for a good discount; otherwise we'll be downgrading for sure.

Jan 2 - 8, AK Kidani Village 2 Br Villa, 5 adults, 1 child, 7 day Park Hooper, Deluxe Dining. Started with a basic package last week for $5198, changed Sunday am to MYW package with 7day Park Hoppers and Deluxe Dining for $9604.96 (rack rate, I guess). Was able to change today to a AAA package same as above for $8565.46. Not knowing exact tax rates, etc. I figure this is about 20% off the room. Hoping for more savings as time draws near.

This is a big splurge - my first trip with my granddaughter who will turn 3 right before we go, and celebrating 39th wedding anniversary for DH and I. My first stay at a deluxe. DH and I would pick Wilderness Lodge, but DD wants to stay at AKL. I was thinking Jambo house would be better, but so far no villas available there.

Booked for March 20-26th
Pop Century
2 Adults/2 Kids
qsdp
$2500

I'm hoping for some type of promo or discount!!

Just booked for Jan 23 - Feb 5....2 adults 7 kids....13 nights at Pop including DDP for $8300 and change :)....REALLY hoping for deals, then would probably upgrade to CBR. And still awaiting airline prices for Southwest.

April 9-15, although considering adding another day :)
myself, my mother, and daughter (14)
Caribbean Beach Resort
Quick Service dining plan
7 day park hopper with water and fun

Still waiting for Southwest to publish schedule !!!

Guess I wasn't clear. I didn't switch my package - just got a new reservation. Cancelling the old.

Booked Saratoga Springs Resort - 1st May - 16th May inc 14 day Park Passes with Water Parks and Hopping etc., and Disney Dining $4400 wow what a deal so cant wait so excited to be there for my 40th Birthday just got to decide where we are gonna eat and when. 2 Aduls and 2 Children both Kids on Adult Dining PLan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter