2006 Seasons

Third times a charm

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where we can find the 2006 Seasons? We plan to go next March, just not sure if it would still be a Value Season or not. Thanks!

I was told that AAA rates would be out in July/August for 2006 so I am figuring that the season dates will be released at the time as well.

i have to wait til AUGUST? *sigh* so...far... away lol im planning on going January, which as far as i know has always been value season. hope the AAA rates are good, because im going to get my own card branching off my father's membership just for this trip!

Though the seasons have not been announced I can guarantee that March will not be value season. January and early February are value season. Right before President's weekend PEAK season begins, and it stays PEAK season until late April. I believe April 23rd (if that's a Sunday) will be the start of REGULAR season (I believe Easter is April 16th). Value season will not begin again until July 5th for DELUX resorts and not until August for Moderates and Value resorts. Value season will continue through August until the end of September. Hope this info helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter