2006 rates

YCFAN

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
CRO told me today that 2006 rates for values and moderates have already come out but not for the deluxes yet. They said they would probably be out in about two weeks. Dummy me forgot to ask what the difference was between the 2005 rates and 2006 rates for moderates. Does anyone know?

Anyone???? I'm thinking they're aren't out yet since you still can't book online through Disney yet.

I just called because I will be booking a package again next June and she said that room only rates are out for 2006 but package rates won't be released until June or July, hope that helps some of you.

Lesley

YCFAN said:
CRO told me today that 2006 rates for values and moderates have already come out but not for the deluxes yet. They said they would probably be out in about two weeks. Dummy me forgot to ask what the difference was between the 2005 rates and 2006 rates for moderates. Does anyone know?

The Value rates, and the Holiday rates are both $5.00 more per night then 2005. The rest of the seasons show a $6.00 per night increase.

Francine

Wow, 82 a night for a value resort during value season?? Wonder if they are going to offer any perks because that is getting a bit steep for the value resorts considering the competition.

cobbler said:
Wow, 82 a night for a value resort during value season?? Wonder if they are going to offer any perks because that is getting a bit steep for the value resorts considering the competition.

I agree - that IS getting expensive, but the "perk" is that you're staying on property and get to do EMH's. ;)

If I understood correctly, those are moderate-resort increases, not value-resort. The value rates should go up by a smaller total dollar amount (but perhaps a larger percentage amount.) And, in value, a $5 increase on a $134 rate is an increase of about 3.7%. Not too bad given the fact that bookings are strong this year.

I booked POP for late January '06 for $79/night on Friday. So the value season rate for the value resorts only went up $2 from '05.

I just called for room only rate she gave me a price of $211.85 w/tax per night for CSR. After reading what some are paying for a deluxe, this seems high for a moderate. Of course I had no pin next to my name or my DH's name.

I just called for room only rate she gave me a price of $211.85 w/tax per night for CSR. After reading what some are paying for a deluxe, this seems high for a moderate. Of course I had no pin next to my name or my DH's name. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter