2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

BEN & JERRY`S CHOCOLATE FUDGE ICE CREAM AND SAUCE

i-n5VGcR8-XL.jpg

It really was

We go to The Palm every visit and he’s never had that steak before.....but he’ll get it again.....it was that good ::yes::

I've just looked at the menu and the prices are a bit out of my budget comfort zone, but never say never!

Although it has made me think of something, and that is if you cant finish a meal at any of the table service restaurants at the hotels or on Citywalk, are you able to take the rest to go?

Its only because that steak looks so massive and little ole me would be lucky to get halfway through it, I dont have an enormous appetite it has to be said, but saying that, walking round Universal all day would work up quite a hunger for sure!

I've just looked at the menu and the prices are a bit out of my budget comfort zone, but never say never!

Although it has made me think of something, and that is if you cant finish a meal at any of the table service restaurants at the hotels or on Citywalk, are you able to take the rest to go?

Its only because that steak looks so massive and little ole me would be lucky to get halfway through it, I dont have an enormous appetite it has to be said, but saying that, walking round Universal all day would work up quite a hunger for sure!

Yes, you absolutely can.......

We never take food away.....well, we never leave much to be honest. But I hate reheated food. Or cold food that’s not supposed to be cold.......pizza I’m talking about you......lol.....

But, it’s something that is SO common in the States........we don’t see it the same in the UK as I’m sure you know, but no one will bat an eye at your asking for a doggy bag.......I’ve seen people take away the tiniest of amounts left on their plates!!!

The restaurant will put it in a proper container for you :thumbsup2

Yes, you absolutely can.......

We never take food away.....well, we never leave much to be honest. But I hate reheated food. Or cold food that’s not supposed to be cold.......pizza I’m talking about you......lol.....

But, it’s something that is SO common in the States........we don’t see it the same in the UK as I’m sure you know, but no one will bat an eye at your asking for a doggy bag.......I’ve seen people take away the tiniest of amounts left on their plates!!!

The restaurant will put it in a proper container for you :thumbsup2

Thats good to know, its something I found out on my first ever trip to the states back in 95, and did it often, Sushi for breakfast? Yup, done that!

(I LOVE cold pizza!)

Been extremely disappointed my last few visits that the Cauldron Cakes were replaced with a nasty substitute served in a rubber cauldron.

Any chance they've brought the good ones back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!