2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

How was the green eggs and ham platter? I have been preparing the kids for this by reading the book with all 3 of them atleast once a week.

Is this something you would recommend?

it was not very yummy just ok for me but it's very fun, and you can order just one to try and share it and make your own opinion

it was not very yummy just ok for me but it's very fun, and you can order just one to try and share it and make your own opinion

Thanks, I think I will do that. because my husband wasn't to excited about the whole green eggs and ham thing. But, it's all about the experience, right.:thumbsup2

Thank you for posting these. I forgot about those shot glass desserts at Mythos. Just the right size after a meal. :goodvibes

These were delicious entrees we had at NBA City. The first one is Chicken Bleu Cheese Pasta with Garlic, Mushrooms & Spinach:

WDW2007131.jpg

The second was a Bruschetta Salad - Three slices of brick-oven toasted Asiago cheese bread topped with fresh pesto, vine ripe Roma tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese, placed on a mound of assorted fresh field greens tossed in raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing. Grilled Shrimp were added:

WDW2007132.jpg

So, Kathy, which one of y'all got that blue cheese chicken pasta? It's one of my favorite dishes in the world.

I remember I had to be practically dragged to NBA City (I'm an "indoor" gal, as my hubby says, and I could care less about sports -- particularly basketball) the first time we went. I ordered that blue cheese pasta, and I was dragging the hubby back there for dinner again the very next night.

DH gets the ribs. They are good, but they don't hold a candle to that pasta.

Glad you enjoyed! The food at USO/CW/IOA is amazing.

So, Kathy, which one of y'all got that blue cheese chicken pasta? It's one of my favorite dishes in the world.

I remember I had to be practically dragged to NBA City (I'm an "indoor" gal, as my hubby says, and I could care less about sports -- particularly basketball) the first time we went. I ordered that blue cheese pasta, and I was dragging the hubby back there for dinner again the very next night.

DH gets the ribs. They are good, but they don't hold a candle to that pasta.

Glad you enjoyed! The food at USO/CW/IOA is amazing.

Actually DH ordered the pasta but we ended up splitting both with a lot left over, it was a ton of food!!

It is a ton of food! I try and bring my mother so we can share it, as my hubby will not do blue cheese ... unless it's on a chicken wing.

We eat there a lot during our timeshare week since we can box up the leftovers and eat it for breakfast the next day :)

What I loved about that pasta dish is that it's not as rich as you'd think it would be. They don't go overboard on the blue cheese.:goodvibes

These were delicious entrees we had at NBA City. The first one is Chicken Bleu Cheese Pasta with Garlic, Mushrooms & Spinach:

WDW2007131.jpg

The second was a Bruschetta Salad - Three slices of brick-oven toasted Asiago cheese bread topped with fresh pesto, vine ripe Roma tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese, placed on a mound of assorted fresh field greens tossed in raspberry walnut vinaigrette dressing. Grilled Shrimp were added:

WDW2007132.jpg

That food from NBA City looks AWESOME!!! Do you have any food pics from anywhere else?

I know that someone had a picture of the green eggs and ham up. But, it seems like its missing now. Does anyone have any another so I could show my kids what it looks like.

And it seems like knowone is posting in this thread. I would love to see many more of what Universal has to offer, food wise. So I can begin to count the days and dream about our next visit this summer.

From our February trip:

Desserts at Lombards

Flourless chocolate cake

IMG_1802a.jpg

New York cheesecake

IMG_1801a.jpg

Some sort of caramel brownie concoction - it was HUGE!

IMG_1800a.jpg

Key lime pie

IMG_1799a.jpg

I've never been to Lombard's but I think I'm gonna go now, just for the desserts!! ;)

More pictures please!!!!! We are going to US in May (our first trip there) and love looking at these pictures so we can decide where we want to eat.:)

Bren

Claire L your piccies had me drooling-but what are 'dipping dots' is this something good i have been missing out on??.Thanks.x.

ha! ha! I was about to ask exactly the same question about the dipping dots......maybe it's a 'non-English' thing as I've never seen them before!! But they look yummy!!!
Debsx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter