2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

lindalinda, that Oreo martini looks really tasty! Looks like dessert! I think its interesting that your pic of buffalo chicken wrap and mine look so different. Guess it matters who makes it.

On a side note - will be adding more pics today after I upload some.:thumbsup2

More, more! I just found this thread too!!

Thank you sooo much for the Bubba Gump pics - those onion rings look amazing, they are a must!

We're visiting Orlando for the first time in August :)

Here's a few from recent trips:

Mythos --

Risotto of the day
Scallops and veggies with that champagne/raspberry reduction

P9210078.jpg

Salmon

P9210077.jpg

Pastabilities
Oak-fired chicken on top of a pasta tossed with mushroom pesto surrounded by a garlic/cream/wine sauce ... with veggies

P9210076.jpg

Tchoup Chop

Southwest-style snapper with a cream/avocado puree, black beans and a carrot/cilantro slaw on top

P9190055.jpg

Appetizer from the chef's menu. Shrimp were inside the rolls, and the things on top were fried green onions. Awesome and tasty use of green onions, IMO. About the best "onion rings" we've ever had.

P9190054.jpg

Sorry the photos are so large. I need to venture over to tech support to see how to reduce a bit.

Bumping in hopes that others will add their pics! :thumbsup2

I think that this is a great thread and I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of great US food.
Keep em coming:banana:
Looking forward to many more pictues, so I can have a better idea of where to eat while we are there.

Here's some pix from our stay last week. Mythos, once again, exceeded our expections in so many ways. We dined twice for lunch. I've also included a pic of the fish & chips from Finnegan's.

Also worth mentioning: Although it's not at Universal, which we believe blows WDW food out of the water generally speaking, the character breakfast at O'Hana at the Poly was excellent. No pix, but was definitely a highlight of our trip and a restaurant we'd recommend.

Ok...here's pix with descriptions above every photo. Sorry in advance for the size. At least everyone will get a very clear, large picture :)

Mythos:
Blueberries were the theme of this menu. This is the spinach salad with salmon and blueberries, topped with bleu cheese crumbles, tomatoes and a warm bacon vinaigrette. Stellar!!! One thing I love about Mythos' salads: The dishes they serve them in. In each of the four corners are a small dip, a crevice, where a bit of the dressing ends up in. Wonderful for those last few bites.

P5030113.jpg

Risotto of the Day -- seared scallops atop spinach risotto, fresh veggies, with a creamed mushroom sauce. Excellent!!!

P5030114.jpg

Buffalo Chicken Wrap, stuff with mashed potatoes, chicken & cheese. Fries on the side. Very good.

P5050128.jpg

The next was one of the best things I've ever tasted. I plan on calling Mythos to inquire about the recipe. Oak grilled pork tenderloin, topped with a gooey crust of chopped pistachios, blueberries and blue cheese, with a port wine sauce underneath. Served with warm spinach tossed with fresh garlic, as well as smoky baked macaroni & cheese, mushrooms & grape tomatoes. Truly out of this world!!! Honestly, the best pork I've ever had.

P5050127.jpg

Lastly, the fish & chips at Finnegan's :love:

P5020103.jpg

OMG!!! These pictures are making me so hungrey! popcorn:: I never thought of taking a picture of my food, but I will in this August when I go! We are definitely eating at Mythos, Tchoup Chop, and Lombard's, so I'll get some pics. Haven't decided where else to eat though, my son who heard me talking about Bubba Grumps wants to eat there.

I hate to wish my summer away, but I wish August would hurry and get here!!!! :hourglass

Oh moderators...maybe you could make this a sticky like the Disney food pics thread...pretty please? :)

From our February trip:

Desserts at Lombards

Flourless chocolate cake

IMG_1802a.jpg

New York cheesecake

IMG_1801a.jpg

Some sort of caramel brownie concoction - it was HUGE!

IMG_1800a.jpg

Key lime pie

IMG_1799a.jpg

Mythos

Kids pizza - no tomato as my kids are allergic - they liked the yellow side but not the orange side (think the orange side was cheddar) :rotfl:

IMG_1563a.jpg

Subscribing- im hungry now and really fancy buffalo chicken wraps!!

Mythos

Kids pizza - no tomato as my kids are allergic - they liked the yellow side but not the orange side (think the orange side was cheddar) :rotfl:

IMG_1563a.jpg

omg joh that kids pizza looks huge i think me and my mum will be shareing a lot or just getting startes/kids stuff all we'll come home bout 20 stone lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter