• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 Daytona 500 Package

lsufan

Earning My Ears
My wife, my 7 year old and I received a wonderful gift for Christmas. My mom gave us a trip to Disneyworld with a side trip to the Daytona 500 on Sunday. It was a package trip put together by a company called Premier Sports Travel. The package included lodging at Caribbean Resort for 3 Days and seats at the Daytona 500. Has anyone ever done this? I realize that weekend is President's day weekend, so we plan on the crowds being a little bigger than normal.

We go to Disney in the summer over the 4th of July holiday. DH and DS always make the side trip to the Daytona Firecracker 400 (pepsi 400 this year I think). The parks are crowded that time of year...Its summer and a holiday week on top of it, lol.
I would imagine the parks would be a little more bit crowded then normal the days surrounding Speed Week as well. We did go to WDW years ago during Speed Week, but that was 12 years ago...we stayed in Maitland with family and went to the parks late in the afternoon...on a rainy day yet. It wasn't crowded at all. I'm sure things have changed since then though, lol.
You might want to price out your trip and see if you can come up with a better package on your own. Our last 2 trips to WDW were with a TA Package and we totally overpaid.

Have fun on your trip!

Jennifer. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter