• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 dates on website?

JJsmama

WDW addict
When will there be 2006 dates on the reservations website? I'd like to play around with dates and rates before I call reservations. Anyone know how I can get the rate info for next spring?

Room-only rates are usually available from CRO and travel agents in June, AAA rates and package rates usually by August.

It then takes awhile for them to get the pricing programmed into the system.

The website is only taking reservations through December 2005. However, as of today, if you call CRO, they are currently available to make room only reservations for 2006 through September 7, 2006. I was able to book my May trip to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, but have to wait to make the November reservation at the WIlderness Lodge. They do not have any discounts in the system as of yet (i.e. AAA). Was told that the rooms for the remaining portion of next year should be available soon. Was also told that the packages will not be available until around August. She did say you can make a room only ressie now and then transfer it over to a package once those become available.

Even if you call, the rates you will be quoted will be 2005 rates, that will be adjusted when 2006 rates are released...

ILoveWDW2003 said:
Even if you call, the rates you will be quoted will be 2005 rates, that will be adjusted when 2006 rates are released...
Exactly the case for the 9 of 11 of us that will be doing 3 days at WDW before our Cruise. Rooms are already booked at BWI for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter