2004 reservations

kgoldman_aj

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions on making reservations for May of 2004? Haven't seen the 2004 dates available on the Disney reservations site yet. Also any suggestions on discounts.

We are also traveling with 3 adults (parent's/grandma) and one 5 year old. Any suggestions on the best way to stay? Grandma want's a room of her own with our 5 year old, so we're not sure whether to go with two rooms at the Caribian Beach, the Wilderness lodge (maybe a villa), or a Ft Wilderness cabin.

Thanks!

Fort Wilderness. This is where I stayed with my daughter and two grandkids last summer.

The grandkids and I took the bedroom (double bed and a set of bunk beds), while my daughter slept on the pull-down Murphy's bed in the living room.

We loved having a kitchen ... we kept breakfast foods, sandwich makings, snacks and sodas on hand ... plus had the option of eating outside on our deck.

If you do opt to get a cabin be sure and reserve an electric "golf" cart. You can make reservations up to one year in advance. I believe they cost about $45 per day ... we have a great time tootling around the campground. We'd used it instead of the FW bus system ... zip down to the trading post or the marina.

Also FW has a great campfire with Chip'n Dale in the evenings ... first there's a sing along, then they show a Disney movie ... the greatkids loved the campfire!

Cheryl

Haven't stayed in the cabins, we have our own travel trailer. BUT, the campground is GREAT! People are friendly, very relaxing atmosphere. My understanding is the cabins are everything you'd expect from Disney. And, as Memaw pointed out, having snacks, meals in the cabin is not only restful on you, but on your wallet too!;) Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter