20 days til big day

PookieB

DVC Dreaming
Hey all! About 3 weeks left til the big day! Im getting nervous. I just feel like im forgetting something. :confused3 I'd have to say I dont have my something old or blue yet. My garter is a snowflake and not blue so that wont work. I'll have to work on that but as far as everything else its done. I go for my last dress fitting Jan. 8th. All jewerly is bought ..favors done. I think, to be honest, is not hearing from Disney enough. I feel like Ive been on my own with all this. Its very hard to not be stressed in this case. All the detailed paper work of the intimate wedding faxed but no word on anything yet or my Wishes Dessert Party. I just hope they dont forget anything or tell me its too late to change or add anything. Thats my biggest fear. :worried:

how exciting! did you order your marriage license or are you getting it when you arrive in florida? as for the something blue, a piece of jewelry, hankie or undergarment. my bm wore a blue toe ring at her wedding. my blue will be my garter & a blue mrs. w undies. as for disney just call & confirm everything 2 weeks out.

76 days for me & im beginning to feel the crunch. best of luck with everything.

I remember feeling the exact same way too...right about the same time before my wedding.

I didn't have a clue about my something old or something borrowed...and I ended up forgetting the blue thing too! ;) No biggie! :goodvibes

I agree with twojo...call Disney two weeks out and confirm things, then just relax and enjoy the anticipation...it will all go by so quickly!!!

How exciting!! I agree with everyone who says to relax and enjoy it...time really does fly by! Congratulations! :goodvibes

One of my coworkers is getting married in September and she had a very cute idea for the something blue...she suggested taking blue gems and gluing them to the bottom of your shoes (not where you will walk, but like under the arch if you have heels) in the shape of your maiden initials. I thought it was neat and sentimental.

I know how you feel. We had an intimate and towards the end it felt like I was alone but I called one week before we left to confirm everything and then I called when we got there. We did not decide on a dessert party till about 3 weeks out so we had to rush in planning it, we found the email worked better and got faster response, they never seemed to answer their phone. For something blue I did not have anything either so for $25 extra the Disney florist but some blue flowers in my bouquet - the looked amazing. I had the French bouquet with two different color pink roses and the blue worked great in there. How about a blue ribbon around the stem of the flowers if you don't want to do blue flowers? Or a ring with a blue stone in it on your right hand will work too. Good luck and start packing! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter