20 CRV Construction Photos NEW, 6/6

nbodyhome

DIS Veteran
http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=34&Itemid=65

I was there again today - this isn't a weekly thing, but I was over at the Contemporary and took another 20 photos or so. It is funny how a little DVC dirt is more interesting than Kenny Baker and Star Wars weekends!

Anyway, maybe next month I'll take more - or if I'm there and anything looks different.

refurb.jpg

You are welcome! I am not sure they are great, but I just wanted to make sure to have a good variety. :)

Thanks, I am going to be at the CR on Saturday but I really don't think I'll be doing an update then. :)

There is definitely something big going on there.

We should see the start of the foundation by mid to late summer. By then we should have an idea what they are building.

There is definitely something big going on there.

We should see the start of the foundation by mid to late summer. By then we should have an idea what they are building.

There were probably 5 or 6 construction vehicles (not sure what you'd call them!) working yesterday when I was there. Very busy!

:thumbsup2 great job, will try to get some end of month. where did you shoot these from?

:thumbsup2 great job, will try to get some end of month. where did you shoot these from?

Thanks!

Outside, 4th floor
Outside, 5th floor (I went up just one flight)
Back on the steps outside the convention area
From Monorail

I'll be back again in the upcoming months, maybe in that area once a a month or so. It looks like it's changing a little every day!

These updates are great! Keep them coming. It's exciting, watching this grow bit by bit.

star wars weekend!!!!:yay:

boy they are certainly busy at CR....

I really wish Disney would say. even if only to say it was CR suites not a DVC. at least then we would know....

star wars weekend!!!!:yay:

boy they are certainly busy at CR....

I really wish Disney would say. even if only to say it was CR suites not a DVC. at least then we would know....

:) I'll be back at SWW this weekend! But the CR photos, and even Master Graceys letter I posted are more popular photos!!!! Go figure. :)

I do wish they'd announce something. It is just sort of unusual for them to start building without an announcement. I would be extremely surprised if it's not DVC, as that is a money maker for Disney (and guarantees them money for those units).

The crescent shape seems to become more and more visible as time goes on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter