2 weeks!!!!

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
OMG - I just looked at my calendar and realized.........I am getting married in two weeks!

I have been so busy at work, that I have lost track of time a little bit!

So technically next week is my last full week at work, and then I go back Monday and Tuesday the 5th and 6th. Then Wednesday is a bride pampering day/cleaning day ( I hate coming home from vacation to laundry and a dirty house :rotfl: )

Then we leave Thursday the 8th!

YAY! I am super super excited!

Also, DF and I found out this afternoon that we are approved for our new home! So lots of good things today!

...........plus...........IT'S FRIDAY...........no more deeds and sales disclosures for two days! :rotfl2:

Emily-- wow I cant believe you are this close. it seems like yesterday you were right there planning with me!! Im so happy for you and hope that everything turns out magically. I know it will:cutie:. These two weeks will fly by-- and I can already tell you are much calmer than i was. An early congratulations and I cant wait to hear all about it. Stay calm these next 2 weeks-- :cheer2:

Congrats Emily:banana: I'm super excited for you, you are the other half of my personal cheerleading squad, how can I not be super excited for you:hug:
Like Maggie said, you have to concentrate and stay sane for the next 2 weeks, and you now get to do all the fun stuff, like last minute planning, not stressing!!
If you ever feel stressed, remember to come on here and vent, you can lay down the pom poms and pass them to me for a while, I'll cheer for ya;)

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I can't wait to get back and share my TR and pics with you all, you have been such a huge part of my planning process, that I feel like you should all be at my wedding! :thumbsup2

Congrats on everything. I can't wait to read your TR. And I agree with ya. YAY IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!:woohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS TINKBRIDE... How exciting.... We would love to see pictures and want to read a TR when you get back:) ... Have a great time... We will be thinking of you..

Congrats!!! Not too much longer to go until your special day!!! I'm sure everything will be wonderful! We'll be anxious to read all about it and see the beautiful pictures! :) Enjoy your last few days of frantic planning-and enjoy every second of your wedding day!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter