• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 weeks @ Old Key West

MagicalAloha

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
I just spent 2 weeks at Old Key West and it was such a peaceful and rejuvenating vacation! The studio was spotless, my only gripe was the bathroom tub and sink had a slow leak.
Occupancy was low; I saw mostly employees, they all wore masks, they were friendly And welcoming! Oh, it was nice to see hand sanitizer being sold at the resorts especially when it’s difficult to find online, at grocery stores and pharmacies.
I dined at P&J’s for the first time and the food was delicious; whole rack of ribs and fried chicken meal was perfectly prepared and seasoned, the sides were cowboy beans and they were the best I’ve had in a long time, the coleslaw was fresh and well seasoned, the mashed potatoes were rustic and delicious, and the Mac n cheese was so good (creamy, cheesy, and the best I’ve had in a long time).
Also dined at Capt Cooks and has the coconut meatballs for the first time; they were ok (under seasoned and mushy). The dole whips; well they’re always refreshing and delicious! Having dinner on the beach During sunset more than made you for the ok meatballs.
Finally had the Bison burger at Geyser Point; absolutely delicious! It has a nice gamy-ness, perfectly cooked and seasoned, and the fries were soooooo good with that light dusting of cornmeal to give the fries that added crispness!
I didn’t use Disney transportation, did it go to the parks and enjoyed my time at the resorts with a few Mickey bars as well!
Next time a month stay for sure 😆🤙 Until next time; keep one fist in the gold and the other in a dole whip or Mickey bar 😂

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter