2 rooms mobile ordering

Minnie17

Mouseketeer
Hi there! Hope this is the right place for my question. We have two rooms at pop century, we have the Disney dining plan. I know that I can mobile order for the room that I am in. But for the second room, do I need to have one of them set up a my Disney experience account. So that they can take it vantage of mobile ordering. The last time we were at Disney and had the quick service plan I know that our credits were separated by room. However, they didn’t have mobile ordering then so to use the dining plan credits I was thinking we had to have a separate account for the second room.

Hi there! Hope this is the right place for my question. We have two rooms at pop century, we have the Disney dining plan. I know that I can mobile order for the room that I am in. But for the second room, do I need to have one of them set up a my Disney experience account. So that they can take it vantage of mobile ordering. The last time we were at Disney and had the quick service plan I know that our credits were separated by room. However, they didn’t have mobile ordering then so to use the dining plan credits I was thinking we had to have a separate account for the second room.

Yes, they will need to have their own MDE. There is no way for you to order on yours and use their credits.

Last edited:
And if they're reservation is already on your MDE account; you'll need to get it switched over to theirs to be able to both do mobile ordering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter