2 Rooms - 2 Charge cards??

lizzie64

<font color=purple>Clay is my man!<br><font color=
Ok what if we have 2 rooms on our reservation. Each room has an adult. Can each room have a separate credit card attached to a room key?

For example - my MIL will be in one room with 2 kids and we will be in another room with 2 kids. I would like to have my own credit card attached to my room key, and she'd like her own credit card attached to her room key.

Is that possible??

Yes, it is possible. As long as it is one credit card per room, you can do it. Just make the arrangements at check in.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks Carol,

We are so looking forward to this trip.

They are great at this kind of thing.

On one trip we put a card on the room, but wanted to pay for part of it with money that was gifted to us. So, part way through the trip we made a trip to the front desk and paid for what we had spent so far (using our gift), the rest of the trip went on the card we had put on the room.

The statements you get with your room charges also show which room key made which charges. We have used this on a family trip when we were all staying in a GV at OKW. Then each family just went down and paid that amount toward the total bill.

Have had a different experience!
I posted this exact same question about a month ago because I have same situation.
I have AP reservation for 2 rooms at ASMu - 1 for my family and 1 for my parents. I had 1 reservation number but we both wanted separate charging priveldges. I posted question on this board if it would be a problem. The responses were about 5 responses said "No problem". One person said she previously tried same thing and went all the way to the Mgr and still was unable. I, admittidly, thought she was incorrect. W E L L ....... She was right.
I threatened, begged, etc and they said it was "impossible" to have 1 reservation and 2 credit cards. I was so insistent that they finally split the reservation and then we could put down separate CC's. That was a mess. My Dad just retired from being VP of Finance for a large university and he has a tough time finguring out if all of the debits and credits on our bill were correct.
So I guess I have to be the lone dissenter on this thread.
BTW, my experience was at ASMu the week after Thanksgiving this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter