2 Questions regarding Premier Access Ultimate

DaisyandBoo

Earning My Ears
My family is planning to spend one day at Disneyland Paris, mid-June 2023. I will be getting the 2-park pass. I have two questions regarding the Premier Access Ultimate. #1. I know if you purchase individual premier access one for attractions you are assigned a window of time that you can ride. With the Ultimate, can you simply walk on any of the rides under the pass at any time you want, or do you still have to reserve a ride time? I understand it is only one ride per attraction included on the Ultimate pass but with only having one day I am looking for flexibility to ensure we can ride all the attractions, otherwise I worry that it will be a waste of money and time. #2. Can I buy 2 Ultimate passes for my daughters, who will ride all the attractions and then just purchase individual access one day of tickets for me and my husband? So, if I purchase a Spider-Mar premier access with a return time of 11a-12p, can my daughters simply ride at the same time since they have the Ultimate pass? Thanks for any insight!

I have never used Premier Access myself, but the website does state that Ultimate doesn't have a return time. It says that you decide when you want to ride. So, that would make your plan possible, provided the Premier Access One doesn't sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter