2 questions: luggage storage and 10-yr Shareholder pass

Jukeboxs

Earning My Ears
Hello -

We're off to DLRP this coming Saturday, and we will travelling without a car for the first time (using EZY Shuttle). We are also staying offsite for first time in many years, at Kyriad. Our flight lands at 4pm Saturday, and takes off 9pm on Thursday. We have bought two Fantasy pass vouchers from Supertrips which we will need to activate on day 1.

Would it maximise time at the parks to go directly to/from Parks, and use the baggage storage service (instead of to hotel first)? I assume baggage storage has same opening hours as the parks? I think I've read that one bag is free for Dream holders, but not I assume for Fantasy pass holders. I suppose there is the hassle of baggage scanning at the entrance, and also the hassle of checking in very late on day 1. We will have 2 hold bags and 4 carry bags, so I assume we will have to pay something.

Finally, as a Shareholder, I seem to remember mention of Disney offering to extend the current benefits to 10 years for current members, once the share purchase has completed. But, I haven't heard anything about this since. Does anyone have any updates please? I have not sold my shares (so will receive the compulsory €2 per share in about 12 months time).

Many thanks all!

Given the time of day I'd go to the hotel first to drop off your bags. You'll then just need to hop on the shuttle to get to the parks. It might take longer to carry your bags to the bag store, wait in line etc, then you need to do the same when leaving and negotiate the bus with all your bags on a potentially very busy bus.

Re the shareholders club, I haven't heard anything more. I expect they will wait until the full buyout is complete. The wording on the website stated 'at the end of the operations' so I suppose it's a case of wait and see.

Hope you have a lovely trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!