2 parks, one day using separate ticket?

ConnecticutNonna

DIS Veteran
Instead of buying a hopper ticket, would I be able to use a separate ticket (my 5th day ticket) instead? I only wish to hop on one day, and it is MUCH cheaper to do with the $20 5th day ticket than buying a hopper pass for all 5 days.

No, they dont allow that for the very reason you state. Its cheaper to add on additional park days than to add the hopper...
Exactly. I mean, it's not rocket science to figure out that Disney would sell much fewer PH ticket if they also allowed you to use however many days on a ticket to enter however many parks you want to go to that day. They are never going to allow something that provides a chance for the guest to pay less for a service they also sell. So anytime your question involves a situation where that is the case, you can already answer your own question, with a big fat no.

Nope. I had to use a park day to get into Early Morning Magic at HS. I went over to EPCOT after (before I knew of this policy) and had to upgrade our tix to hoppers to get into EPCOT.

Thank you all... Somehow, I thought each ticket bought you park entrance. We used to always get hoppers, but as we've grown older we use them less and less. Wasn't trying to pull a fast one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter