2 Park Seasonal Pass - can you add one day Volcano Bay? Cost?

Bren's Mom

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I've searched but can't seem to find this answer.

I am pricing Universal tickets for April 2019. I see I can get a 2 day/get 2 days free non-park to park for $1107.56 for 4. Or a 2 park seasonal pass for $1139.96. Since we'll be there 8 days, the pass might be the way to go.

However, my youngest is really wanting to do Volcano Bay. If we decide to add this, can we do it for just one day? Can anyone tell me how, and the cost? Thanks!

Pretty sure that you would have to just buy a 1-day ticket - Child (3-9) tickets start at $75; Adult tickets start at $80.

It may actually be cheaper to just upgrade to the 3-park pass.

Last edited:
For the extra $32, get the park to park option. Seasonal Passholders are blocked out of Universal Studios during concert nights, which could include early April weekend days (they don't post the schedule much in advance). However even if the dates effect you, you still have access to Islands of Adventure.

You can add on one day to VB by just directly purchasing the ticket.

Or do the math on a 3 park AP. For our family of 4 it's cheaper to do that IF we go to VB more than once, if you're only planning on hitting it once then it's cheaper to go for one day tickets.

The difference between the 2 park and 3 park tickets on UT are nowhere near $80. Just buying a one day ticket to VB has to be the least economical option.

The 3 Park seasonal is $100 more than the 2 Park. A day ticket is $80.
If the OP is going to be there for 8 days, makes sense to by the seasonal 2 park pass. If you plan to go MORE than once to Volcano Bay in the 8 days, makes sense to by the 3 park seasonal, rather than paying for the 1 day for VB. AND who knows maybe you will be able to make a return trip within the 1 yr if you do the AP!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter