2 Park Prefferred B1G1 half off!

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
I was visiting the Fan CLub site today and it shows up under TICKETS.

Here's the details:

Limited Time Offer - Buy One, Receive One 1/2 Off!

Buy one 2-Park Annual Preferred Pass at the regular price, and receive the second for half off! That is a savings of $80! This is a limited time offer. When making your purchase, please select QTY 1 for each set of passes (if purchasing four [4] passes you would select QTY 2). Click more info for complete details, benefits and restrictions.

Tinkerbarb was kind enough to mail a card to me.:smooth:

Do you need to have the card before ordering or can it be shown when redeeming?

You need the last 4 digits of your Fan Club card number to log onto site.

Also I called to find out about renewal of this Pass and the CSR told me it was $99 to renew so this has the potential to provide much more savings if you need it.

Tinkerbarb was kind enough to email me my card # when I requested a card from another thread in this forum and followed up with mailing me the card.

Thanks Tinker!

The 5 days for the price of 2 deal is pretty good deal also. But for $30 more you get the free parking and discounts.

On the US website, the AP lists for $170, so for2 of these under this deal should total $255. the website also has the bonus 5 day pass for two people at $180, so is the AP cheaper on the fanclub website or am I missing something concerning the APs being $30 more? (this new math is killing me!)

thanks for helping to clear this up to me, as this sounds like a great deal!

Has anyone gotten this rate 2 for 1 price?

I called but they @ universalfanclub said they know nothing about it? I couldn't get on the web site as my card is an older version.

The site lists the price for 2 tickets as $239.90 or $120 each. I thought I read that the 5 day pass was $89.95 thus my total of $30 more was the additional cost of one ticket.

Each time I visit the Fanclub site it asks for the last 4 digits of my card #. I had an older card, but TinkerBarb sent me a new one with the # on it.

I just logged on again to verify that the offer was still available and it showed up. The info from my original post was cut and pasted from the "more info" link off of the fanclub site.

Hope this helps!

Tiger
From what I see on the Fanclub site, the Pref. AP is 159.95. And it lists the offer price as $239.90. This is probably before tax or shipping, but they may have reduced the fee for Fanclub members.

Actually the website states the offer is good through Feb 28.

Does the free parking obtained from the AP apply to the hotels too?

i was checking that out today too as i got my fanclub card fro tinker todya--many thanks does ap have blackout dates??
also i thought it was 239 for 1 and 120 for the second ticket its not too clear but it does seem to be 239 fro 2 adult tickets

The $239 is the amount for both passes, which comes out to buy 1, get one half price. Isn't one annual pass about $169? Or is the pass less for fan club?

Tinkerbarb, Thank you very much--I got my fan club card yesterday and am just getting ready to check ot the fan club site!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!