2 Night BC/ 4 Night BLT OR 3 Night BC/ 3 Night Poly or GF

Which split stay would you pick for 2 adults?

• 2 Nights Beach Club/ 4 Nights BLT Theme Park View

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Nights Beach Club/ 3 Nights Poly Standard View

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 Nights Beach Club/ 3 Nights GF Lake View

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 3 Nights Beach Club/ 3 Nights BLT Theme Park View

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

justme0729

DIS Veteran
Which split stay would you pick or recommend for 2 adults? We would be doing our Epcot/ DHS time while at BC and our MK/AK time while at a MK resort.

I would want BLT TPV so I would pick that. Is there anyway to do a 3/3 split with BC and BLT or is 2/4 your only option?

Which split stay would you pick or recommend for 2 adults? We would be doing our Epcot/ DHS time while at BC and our MK/AK time while at a MK resort.
It depends. If there are little ones, then I would choose 2 BC/3 BLT just for the easy walk to MK.

If this is older children or adults only, then I would go with 3 BC/3 GF because of the pools, the dining options and the view. Poly std. view is okay but nothing special and the volcano pool can get very crowded.

I am a GF fan so I always will vote for a stay there. Cant beat the monorail loop and the great restaurants.

BC/GF sounds like my dream combo!!

Two adults: I voted for three nights BC and three nights BLT.

Sounds like a great split! I would rather have a Theme Park view at BLT than staying at the GF. DH does not like the crowds at MK for fireworks, so that would be a win-win for us.

I would look into BLT Lakeview too. We prefer that view (it's much prettier during the day IMO) and you can just walk down to the bridge to see the fireworks. And you can save a nice bit of money :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!