2 more sleeps!… not even that, I am live at the Fort! Boo hoo hoo, it’s raining…. No odds… but tomorrow is check out day!!

Well she was on the north side of Orlando on I4 headed to Daytona. 😏
E Ed , if I may make a small suggestion ? You might want to invest in one of the newer navigation aids that are now available. The GLOBE you are currently using might not be user friendly for everyone.

Ed , if I may make a small suggestion ? You might want to invest in one of the newer navigation aids that are now available. The GLOBE you are currently using might not be user friendly for everyone.

Thanks for suggestion, Mike.

My DW was behind the wheel with kids in tow while I was slogging my big rear end around the Disney roads for a Full 26.2 mile marathon. We have navigation aids which DW would not use if available. She recently dropped back from a smart phone to a flip phone because it was less technology. It's a simpler life she leads than mine which I am completely jealous of.

Love her so much. :love:

Ed

Drizzle off and on for last couple days, today it’s been pouring!

We took the day off and just chilled. Sucks to have rain on this last full day (which incidentally is also my birthday!), but we do love us a rainy day in a tent!

It will be a wet day of breaking camp tomorrow, but we have the airport Hyatt for Thursday night, so we’ll repack as we need to.

The tents were old but serviceable enough with tarps & we plan to just leave them (tho I’m taking the chowhouse poles to be a spare set ….
not much left in the way of food, so that’s good!

Sis posted the mini fridge & firepit on FB marketplace just in case we can recoup a little of what we paid… we’ll see!

it’s been a great time at the Fort, with only minor medical issues (I came prepared this time !). 2 weeks was too short a time for us.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter