2 MK days - which for BOG PPO breakfast? Christmas Party impact?

SFMommy

DIS Veteran
We will be in WDW for 8 nights over Thanksgiving week and my ADR booking date is next Monday.

We arrive on Saturday night 11/23., checking into the Poly for 3 nights. We are going to MK on Sunday 11/24 and Monday 11/25. Looks like Sunday is a Christmas Party (which we aren't interested in). We tend to RD early and finish up in the parks by 3:00. And we don't go back. So the fact that there is a Christmas party won't impact our plans.

I've heard that the day of parties is actually better and less crowded. Will that be true even during Thanksgiving week?

I'm trying to decide which morning to do a PPO BOG breakfast (if I can get one). Would you do this on Sunday or Monday?

Any thoughts on how to structure our Sunday (party day) vs. our Monday (non-party day) at MK? Should we try to do more on Sunday because Monday will be much more crowded? Again, this is the week of Thanksgiving.

Thanks for any input!

Yes. Do all you can on Sunday. Monday will be much more crowded bc anyone who is there for vacation and not doing the party will want to go on a non party day to get the most time and be able to see the nighttime shows. I would do all you can on Sunday and leave Monday for repeats, less popular rides, and shows. Get your 3 FP on Monday for good stuff, and then fill in with other stuff day of.

Sunday is the last party until after Thanksgiving, but that day will still be less crowded than Monday.

As for PPO breakfast, I'd get an ADR for both days and then watch the hours. They may very well extend hours and there won't be a PPO time frame. But that won't happen until much closer to the date. Having an ADR on both days (if you can get it) will give you some flexibility with whatever Disney decides to do. Just remember to cancel the one you decide not to do before the 24 hr penalty kicks in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter