~2 lbs in 2 week challenge~

r3ngels

<font color=darkorchid>I am a bit odd! But in a cu
This was an idea inspired by imhall2000 (Tara). Eyore and I have set a goal to lose 2 lbs in 2 weeks and we want company from fellow WISHers. We want to get re-motivated (if that is even a word) to lose weight and we are trying to stick to good eating and exercising habits. We are starting tomorrow morning and ending 3/19. Who is with us??!!?? We want company!

:wave:

i'll join you
hopefully it will be more than 2 lbs
but i'll take at least 2:D

Yeah! We are getting some "2 lb buddies"!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

I'll take that challenge. I really want to lose those 2 pounds (I'll take more though!)

I'll join in with your challenge. I love to do these challenges, they really help keep me motivated! :hyper:

I'll take the challenge to lose 2 lbs in 2 weeks from whatever my weigh in weight is tomorrow at my WW meeting:hyper:

I'm in! :)

I will start my 2 weeks with my "official" weigh in on Monday.

I want to lose 5 more pounds from now until Easter. This will help to keep me on track. :)

I would love to join in the challenge. I have been lacking motivation of late and have been making poor choices. I think this challenge is just what I need to get back on the right path.:)

I'll join you!! I'd actually love to loose more than 2 pounds in the 2 weeks but 2 pounds would make me happy too!

Cheryl

Oh boy, I just realized that my daughter (she's a brownie) picks up her girl scout cookies tomorrow.... I will have my DH hide them from me... or maybe I will have to go shopping for smaller clothes while my DH and 3 DD have a tea party and eat a million girl scout cookies and destroy the evidence

:hyper::hyper:

Today was my weight in, I weighed 226.8. By 3/20 I am challenging myself to weigh in 224.8 or less.

How is everyone doing? I did good eating-wise but I didn't get to exercise... I always think the weekends will be easy to get exercise in but it is always busy... but I guarentee tomorrow!

doing o.k. TOM is here and I know better than to step foot on the scale. By Wednesday, I will let ya know how it's going.

Can I join in late? I weighed myself this morning. I would love to lose 2 pounds in the next two weeks!!!

I'm having a really hard time this week! :( It's TOM plus I had to spend Wed. afternoon with my eldest DD, she injured her hand at school. She had to stay home for the rest of the week. Not to mention that my youngest DD had an cough and cold that developed into an ear infection so she was also home from school. Then yesterday I woke up feeling awful, I have caught DD's cough and cold!! So far I've managed to stay OP. However I don't weigh myself 'till Thurs. so I will let you know how I go on.

I just got a little motivation my DH said ok for a trip to WDW in June we booked it today because of the ap rates. I am up 6 lbs from our trip last year but still want 4 lbs on top of that soooo.... I see a lot of sugar free jell-o in my future.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter