This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

2 Escape Questions

tinkerlisa

DIS Veteran
I have two questions:

1) I like the floral selections for the Escape weddings but can i upgrade?
and
2) Can I upgrade my cake?

The cake selections don't really appeal to me that much. I would be willing to pay the difference if that is the case!

:rotfl2:
I know how much they can add up! That's why it will just be me and DF at the alter instead of MOH Best Man Flower Girl RIng Bearer:lmao:

Yes, you can upgrade anything for a price. I changed one of the package bouquets but it was still similar so they considered it part of the package and didn't charge extra. We did upgrade our cake and it was very expensive. It worked out to $25 per person! It was the cake of my dreams though.

we upgraded our cake to a 3 tier mickey's delight and it cost us an extra $225 - most of that was because we doubled the size of the cake! :rotfl: We brought takeout containers for all of our guests to take cake with them after the wedding and we had cake for breakfast all week but it was great! I think it would have ben $75 to change to Mickey's delight without the extra layer, but the prices seem to change pretty regularly. Some of the other styles are much more expensive or can't be done for 2 layers, so just be prepared for that and look at lots of options.

We paid $50 upgrade fee for our cake. We wanted on that only the Grand bakery makes, so they charged us an upgrade/delivery fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter