• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 days in LA - What not to miss?

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I have two days in the greater LA area (excluding my 2 days planned for Disney) what should I not miss in LA.

Was also unsure where their to book my hotel in Santa Monica or somewhere central LA. was planning on using Priceline - anyone any advise where to stay?

Thanks,
Stevey

Where are you staying for your 2 days at Disney?

You could go see Hollywood, Venice Beach, Malibu, Santa Monica, Universal Studios, get tickets to see a filming of a show.

You will be 1 to 1.5 hour drive from multiple places, I would probably recommend, 2 nights near Disneyland, then 2 nights at your other preferred destinations. Also depending on when you travel during the week, the traffic is horrible.

Central LA would be good. Near and easy to go around with much scene that not to miss.

Tell us what your interests are and we'll be able to make recommendations suited to you. What do you like to do, eat, etc.? Los Angeles has so many different things to offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter