2 days first week of November - Tues/Wed or Wed/Thur?

LoriLovesMickey

Mouseketeer
Last minute trip to Disneyland and we are going the week of November 5th. Would it be better crowd wise to go Tuesday and Wednesday or Wednesday and Thursday? It looks like Thursday has later hours and fireworks and Fantasmic! so I am leaning towards Wed/Thur. Will Thursday be lots more crowded?

Thanks!

Last minute trip to Disneyland and we are going the week of November 5th. Would it be better crowd wise to go Tuesday and Wednesday or Wednesday and Thursday? It looks like Thursday has later hours and fireworks and Fantasmic! so I am leaning towards Wed/Thur. Will Thursday be lots more crowded?

Thanks!
I'd go with the longer hours and additional entertainment.
I feel Tuesday might be busier with people staying a few extra days after Dapper Day on the weekend.
Thursday is a toss-up since it's leading into Veteran's Holiday weekend.

Geemo

Like Geemo, I would lean towards the day with longer hours and more entertainment. I'm a little surprised to see the Christmas fireworks listed for Thursday (official start of the Holiday season is on Friday, 11/9), but given that, I would definitely go with Wed/Thu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!