2 day single park- add on park hopping question

tukkerlove

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I am eyeing the current two paid-get one free special currently available at UnderCover Tourist. My question is two fold:

1. If we did the 1 park a day option, and then on our last day (3rd) day, upgraded to a park to park, would we be paying to upgrade just that day, or all 3 days of the ticket, or just the day we want it on? I was thinking the park to park would be great to go back and hit just our favorites last day but not sure the most cost effective way to do this. We would not park hop the first two days. This will be our first time there.

2. How long do these specials generally last? Do they do better specials around Black Friday? Not sure if I should jump or wait it out a bit to see if anything better comes along.

Thx!

same price whether you upgrade on first or last day. So it is better to do it on the first day and then you have the flexibility to go back and forth as you please.

When you upgrade, you upgrade the whole ticket, so if you are thinking about upgrading, it will not matter when you upgrade it.

A three day park to park ticket can be upgraded to the lowest annual pass for no cost.

No way of knowing when the special will end. If you want it, you might want to jump on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter