2 br 2 queen rooms at bcv

ttepsich

Mouseketeer
I would like to "request" a room with a decent balcony. I know there are very few 2 BR with 2 Queen beds in the second bedroom @ BCV. Does anyone know of a specific room number that has a big balcony. The only one I know of is 253. Are there any others? I know some of the rooms only have one small balcony or 3 small balconies.
Thanks,
Tina

The odds of a specific room request coming through are very, very, small. If that room is occupied, you might end up anywhere.

:earsboy: Bill

The odds of a specific room request coming through are very, very, small. If that room is occupied, you might end up anywhere.

:earsboy: Bill

We stay at BCV once or twice a year and my room "request" is almost always fullfilled as long as I have 3 or 4 specific room numbers to pick from. We have never stayed in a 2 BR with 2 Qu though so I'm not familiar with those balconies. I guess my prior requests were easier to get. We generally ask for 1st floor quiet pool view. There are only 3 possible pool view rooms that have 2 Qu so I just was wondering about other options. It never hurts to ask ;)

We have stayed in the 2 bedroom 2 queens at least 5 times. Every time we get a unit at the end of the hall. These units have a huge balcony. The balcony runs the length of the unit and is very deep. However, this past trip, we got a unit closer to the elevators. This unit had 2 small balconies. One off the living room and one off the master bedroom. No balcony off the second bedroom. I would request a unit at the end of the hall with a large balcony. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter