• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Bedroom Value at Jambo

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
How likely is it to book these rooms at 11 months out? I was thinking during Christmas week for 2014. If I book at 8am on my booking date will they be gone?

you don't know until you try.

value are finally hard to get. (had not trouble until 2013).

would definitely try it.

really don't think you will have trouble at 11 months.

you do realize these are smaller - room size.

I booked a 2 bed value for the last 2 weeks of October this past week. I had no trouble getting the 2 bed value, each day I called to add the extra night at the end till I got to the required nights. Don't go there when it come to the club level studio though... (we currently have 6 nights out of 11, with nights in between them separating them!)

I don't think values are hard to book at the 11 month mark. Only Club Level is difficult to book even at 11 months. I think the OP has an excellent chance of getting her reservation.

However, if you are worried because of the Christmas season, you could walk it starting with December 15th.

You should not assume it will be easy to get value for Christmas week at 11 months out. It is the second highest demand week of the year and, for 2013, if you had gone on line Jan 25 to reserve a 2BR for Dec 25-Jan 1, you would have found Dec 25 already gone, taken by those with arrival dates before Dec 25. This is actually one of the few reservations, value during Christmas week, for which you should consider "walking" the reservation.

You should not assume it will be easy to get value for Christmas week at 11 months out. It is the second highest demand week of the year and, for 2013, if you had gone on line Jan 25 to reserve a 2BR for Dec 25-Jan 1, you would have found Dec 25 already gone, taken by those with arrival dates before Dec 25. This is actually one of the few reservations, value during Christmas week, for which you should consider "walking" the reservation.

Thanks for the insight. I really appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter