2 bedroom suite recommendations please

hewhoremains

Earning My Ears
returning to Orlando after 10 years, and looking for a hotel room with 2 bedrooms, as its me, my son and my sister. Currently booked Universal Endless Summer 2 bedroom, but reading reviews saying paper thin walls, so noise can be an issue - anyone have other recommendations please? need 2 beds in one room, one bed in other. ideally I Drive area, but will be renting a car, so not too bothered where

Not on I-drive, but people seem to love the Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort (the timeshare not the hotel). I looked into it once and it has the setup you are looking for. Prices were also reasonable (pre pandemic, don’t know about now.)

On a similar note there are at least three Hilton Grand Vacation properties that have two bedroom suites in the I-Drive area - I’ve stayed previously at the one opposite SeaWorld and really liked it (just turn down the timeshare tour they offer at check-in and they’ll never bother you again).

Price is usually reasonable but sometimes you’ll get lucky with an offer of a 2-bed for the price of a 1-bed / 1-bed for price of a studio etc. which makes it even better value.

The Sheraton Vistan Villages has 2 bedrooms and is a nice resort. Another nice one is Marriott’s Grande Vista. The Residence Inn at SeaWorld May have 2 bedrooms as well and is also great.

If you are looking for a hotel not a timeshare resort the Residence Inn SeaWorld HeatherC mentioned would fit the bill. Here is a link. That's my home away from home in Orlando if I am doing a hotel stay: https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/mcosw-residence-inn-orlando-at-seaworld/rooms/ It's a large resort and I usually ask to be put close to the breakfast area which is also close to the pool. This one includes a nice breakfast with your rate. You can also get food for dinner if you don't want to cook in or go out -- order at the bar and eat in their nice dining area or your room. I have found this to be really nice for just chilling out after a busy Orlando theme park day.

The Sheraton Vistana Resort (timeshare) has the layout you are looking for too. I usually rent from a timeshare owner for a full week if staying here, but they do do retail rentals too by the day directly from the resort. It's a favorite of mine for longer stays and bigger groups. https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hote...ew/?scid=f2ae0541-1279-4f24-b197-a979c79310b0

Last edited:
returning to Orlando after 10 years, and looking for a hotel room with 2 bedrooms, as its me, my son and my sister. Currently booked Universal Endless Summer 2 bedroom, but reading reviews saying paper thin walls, so noise can be an issue - anyone have other recommendations please? need 2 beds in one room, one bed in other. ideally I Drive area, but will be renting a car, so not too bothered where
As far as hotels there will be a few options, look at Homewood Suites, Embassy Suites, Sonesta ES Suites, a few of the Marriotts have them. Palm Parkway area closer to Disney has several and if you are doing Universal it is a straight shot to the parking garages without getting on I-4.

You can have noise anywhere but I don't know that you'll find the amenities that Endless Summer has unless you look at a timeshare/condo type unit. Not sure that part is important. Price ranges will be wide so again, depends on what you are paying.

Parkway International Resort - Kissimmee under Diamond Resorts. It has 2 bedrooms. 2 beds in one room and 1 bed in a separate room. There is a full kitchen, balcony, washer/dryer, hot tub and pool. I've stayed there before and stayed on the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor has valuted ceilings. There are no elevators. There are a lot of restaurants nearby and it's about a 10 minute drive to Disney World.
https://www.diamondresortsandhotels.com/Resorts/Parkway-International-Resort-Orlando
6200 Safari Trail, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34747-4500 address

If noise is your main concern I would go with Sheraton Vistana Resort LBV. We did hear the people above us moving around a bit, but overall it was fairly quiet. Second time we requested top floor and never heard a thing. They have a sister resort on I-drive so maybe that would be better for your location preference. I can't speak to the noise level there, though.

We stayed at WBC last trip and could hear a baby coughing and crying all night in the unit next to us. We were in our master bedroom and they were directly on the other side of the wall. I think the baby was sick or teething and they were in the bathroom with the tub running. It sounded like they were in the room with us. We could hear every word the parents were saying. Super annoying at 3am. I have stayed at WBC twice and both experiences were different. One good, one very bad. Last August it was not great and I think the lack of staffing since the pandemic was part of the problem. Happy to share info with anyone through PM if looking for feedback.

At the end of the day I think most of these Orlando resorts have thin walls. Bring ear plugs and a white noise app on your phone and hope for the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter