2 bedroom at OKW in March?

Spectro is #1

DVC Member
I want to book a two bedroom at Old Key West for March, do you think I will have trouble getting it at 7 months out? If so, should I book a two bedroom at our home resort VWL now and try to switch it at 7 months?

Since Easter is 3/31 next year, if you're wanting the last week in March you might not have much luck at 7 months.

Always book at your home resort (assuming it's at wdw) so you've got a place to stay. At 7 months you can try for okw & if it's not available go on the wait list. Otherwise you might be shut out of both at 7 months.

Another thing to keep in mind in March is Spring Breaks, which vary throughout the month from college to college.... something I wish someone had said to me before we planned our honeymoon in Cancun mid-march... *sigh* :rolleyes:

Definitely book at your home resort now just so you have a room and then switch to OKW. I think you will have a very good chance of getting what you want at OKW, it seems there are always rooms availible at OKW, it is BWV and WLV that are difficult to get.

Are you talking about 2003? You would be within the 7 months for 2002. I booked a 1 bedroom at OKW for the first week of May last week at the 7 month mark with no problem.

I called MS on Friday for (2) 2 bedrooms at my home resort at VWL for March 23rd through March 31. The place was booked. But they did have them at OKW. I was amazed that I got them. The CSR mentioned that they still had 50 open units at that time.

Good luck on Monday, I hope that you get them.

Lyndon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter