2 Adults dining reservations?

Off you’re flexible, willing to make plans on the fly, and can be aggressive on the app, a reservation for two won’t be too tough. A lot of people do cancel last minute so you’ll get some good meals last minute. Bluezoo at the Swan and Dolphin was excellent and will probably have openings.

This is my first trip doing ADRs. Other than MK we still have good meals, especially at EPCOT. Look at the lounges as alternatives. Also, if you have the Landry's select card you can go to the front of the line at all Landry's Restaurants. At WDW that would be T-Rex, Rainforest Cafe and Yak and Yeti.

Ordered the Thigh High Chicken Biscuits at Chef Art Smiths Homecomin’ in Disney Springs and they were pretty good.

I was under a similar circumstance when I first started planning my DW vacation(first timers). Over 400 dining options to look through was totally overwhelming! It was suggested to me that I look at the various restaurants and their menus. If I find something that sounds interesting, make reservations as soon as possible, and since its just the two of you, it shouldn't be too hard to change dates and/or times. We decided on the deluxe dining plan as it offered 3 table service meals and 2 snacks every day per person as we enjoy being served. What we did is look at the EMH for the parks we wanted, the approximate crowd levels for the days we are there, and quickly made those reservations (we were less than 180 days away). As many posters have said, reservations open up all the time. We wanted Sunday Brunch at the California Grill at the Contemporary. At first there were no reservations available (and we are staying there!). Tried 4 times till something opened up. We also checked on DW website, looked at reservations for that tonight and the next couple nights and found many restaurants had reservations available to us. Hope this helps. Now you need to start planning your fastpass+ reservations/rides. That could be equally fun.

If you ever want spur of the moment dining, and don't feel like gluing yourself to your phone researching the restaurants around you, (407) WDW-DINE is a great resource.
I don't know if everyone's experience is the same way, but I told them what we were interested in eating and they immediately found a few options.

I've also emailed WDW for information on having ribs for dinner on arrival night, and when I arrived in Orlando the dining line actually called me on the phone to follow up on my question, knowing it was time sensitive, and make sure I got a same day reservation. I was pretty impressed at this.

On our first trip, we'd made a lot of reservations but on one day, we took a tour out to Kennedy Space Center and so we didn't schedule any meals. On the bus on the way back to Disney, DD and I decided that we wanted to go out to dinner. I called the DINE number and told them that I didn't have park tickets for that day, so could they find me something at a resort around X time and they were more than happy to dig around and give me my options. We ended up at Kona, which has become one of our favorite restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!