2/28 Luau Beach Memories Wedding PICTURES

First let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to reply! I want to say Thank you to all of you for all the amazing things you had to say:goodvibes It felt so good to read that! The reason we chose a memories wedding was that we are a young couple, tight on cash and we have the pixie dust! At first it was hard because we didn't think we want to cut out certain family...? But they soon showed their true feelings and it made it very easy ;) Not to mention bad energy FREE :cool1: It was truly the best days of our lives and and I am thrilled to share it with people who love it as much as we do... I hope I answer all of your questions.. i:thumbsup2
First! Congrats!!!! I wish you so much love and joy! What a beautiful way to start your lives :cloud9: Yes we did decide not to use the Disney Photographer... not because we didn't think they were worth it... we just LOVED Randy's style and I knew he was a perfect fit for us. I must say for what we paid compared to the options Disney offered I thought Randy was VERY well worth it! and we can't wait to use him when some kiddos show up :rolleyes1:yay:

YAY! For Memories and "the crew: :woohoo:lol I love to hear this! SO Balloons... I must give that credit to my Mother.. She had her heart set on it from the beginning. She set out the night before to MK to buy the light-up ones because those are the only one sold in white they are $15 pc. coloured balloons $10 pc. The light-ups are only sold at night but the others are all day. We did a test run and bought one a couple months before... it lasted right up until the wedding! we were shocked..:eek: They were such a fun prop and Randy really enjoys props!! I can't wait to see pictures please share!!:banana: Best wishes to you both!!:goodvibes

Thank you :hippie: That is most definitely not our car lol My very best friend (unofficial MOH) him and his boyfriend rented it from a exotic car company in Orlando. I have placed a call for the company, just waiting for him to call back. It was our wedding gift from them :yay::woohoo::cool2: When my BF and I were growing up we always fantasized about having crazy cars.. so it was a perfet gift:lovestruc I will for sure get back to you on that one.. I do know it's about 1/2 the price of the carriage :thumbsup2 Best Wishes!!

:love::love::love:WHooHOOO so excited for you! It's crazy how fast a week flies by! It will be here before you know it! I will be thinking about y'all! and probably riding the monorail for a while hehe around what time? Spending good vibes your way :goodvibes

:woohoo:C'mon down we can all have a party :rotfl:
It's at 10am, we want to take it all in because we know it will be over in a blink of an eye. We truly can't wait. We wanted to stay at the Poly because we will be getting married there and have always wanted to stay, but we still haven't :headache: But, we are staying at AKL which will be a first for us and I have been wanting to stay there forever too! One more week to go for check-in :banana: 9 days for the wedding!
Again, thank you so much for sharing, it was absolutely wonderful, all I did was talk to my fiance on how beautiful and emotional your ceremony was, it truly is unforgettable! Warm wishes!

Hello,

What exactly comes with a Memories photo and video package that Randy and Stan are offering?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter