2/17/20 Dream - Another "disappearing category" glitch?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I'm currently in an 8B on the 2/17/20 Dream cruise and was pondering changing to a verandah - a 5A as I like being as high and as far forward as possible. Yesterday about noon, there were plenty showing available on Deck 9 and Deck 10 forward AND aft, but when I got home and looked again (where my paperwork was so I could crunch numbers), ALL of the 5As were gone. BUT the price has not increased, and I'm fairly sure DCL would bump up prices on the other categories if that many were really taken.

So I'm confused.

Is this yet another glitch with the infamous disappearing category (see also: the Wonder's 7As disappearing for a while for 2020 cruises)? Or is there some group that has bought out that whole category - but for some reason DCL hasn't made the prices change?

I'm hoping it's the first, because I really don't want to be stuck with a large group on board - or if it is a large group I would prefer to move to a Deck 2 OV to get as far away from evening noise as possible. (The dates work better for me to do the 4-night since I have more flight wiggle room than either the Magic our of Miami (would have been my first choice, but I can only fly in late the night before) or the Fantasy 7-night (same flight situation...plus the possibility it becomes Star Wars) - but I will find a way to make it work for one of those if I need to.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!